3rd OCTGN DTR LEAGUE

I have to say, I just hope to do not get thrashed in this one, I decided to revert to my “safe” pick, clowns. Any chance DB0 that you will stream some of your games? I intend to stream some of mine, we have to try to make Doomtown more popular on OCTGN, with a lot of strong players participating in this edition of a league I believe we can do it.

1 Like

Clown decks still run Undertaker right? Cause they’re all gonna need one to dig their graves

2 Likes

List of participants with time zones, if you don’t see yourself on the list below, please post your details in a comment to this post.
=Europe=
AdmiralGT - UTC +1
DanV (different OCTGN name) - UTC
Db0 - UTC +2
DoomDog - UTC +1
Fiji - UTC +2
Gozik - UTC +3
Khudzlin - UTC +2
Mplain - UTC +3
Swider - UTC +1
Zenarchist - UTC +2

= America =

Hats(Moto Senn) - UTC -4
Jayjester - UTC -6
Mearanda - UTC -4
Otomo
Prodigy - UTC -5
Sayidnevma UTC -6
Soulblight - UTC -4
SirLargeness - UTC -5
TomTheOlympian

1 Like

Psssh, strong decks are for people who care about winning the damn thing. I’ll end up playing stuff I like and hopefully get some fun games in in the process :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s usually my plan too :smile:

I’m calling you out prodigity. If you think you can beat me, you better back it up. (I hope to be online tonight.)

Haha, I’ll accept that call out. I probably won’t be on until like 10:30pm your time, though. Hopefully that’s not too late.

btw team, Clowns is still a real thing, and Gozik is still a player you shouldnt make real bad greedy plays against lol

1 Like

Sure, I’m in. UTC-4

For those who aren’t in out FB group, the errata chages are effective starting today ( I completely forgotten to add this information here earlier, sorry).

2 Likes

Semi finals:
Gozik vs Swider
Prodigy vs Zeetoois
One game decides who plays in the final unless both players agree to play besf of three (only one deck can be used).

2 Likes

Where you at, Zeetoois? This is a call out!

Hi guys, is Gozik still playing his clown control deck ?

He was using few factions this time, including 4th Ring.

Right here! When should we do this? :smiley: