Blood Moon Rising spoilers compilation

Yes, apparently you did miss something.

http://gomorragazette.com/node/4

Iā€™m starting to see a theme with this setā€¦

1 Like

People getting further tools to restrict slide, indeed. Donā€™t have the cards to test them yet, but the Regulator home and Protection Racket seem to have a stronger effect against slide and are always available, while Iā€™m not sure Sherman Mortgages would be much more than a speed bump? However, initial assumptions about cards can be flawed, so I look forward to testing all of them!

Also, I donā€™t have hard numbers, but by the tone of commentary and based on some dtdb.co tournament results, it seems like Slide does better in the US than in Europe? Seems like Slide is a big presence in North American tournaments while it isnā€™t over here?

2 Likes
1 Like

A touching tribute to one playerā€™s friend is part of the Sloane dude spoiled at the link below.

Note that linked to the accelerated inclusion of this card the preview has a different set and numbering on the bottom.

Great to see Mark Wooton take efforts to get this included.

4 Likes

Product page updated with release date. Set includes two bonus cards, one of which is presumably the recent Sloane preview. Wonder if the second is a reprint of an errata version or another card they moved up to the final set? Time will tell!

https://www.alderac.com/doomtown/products/blood-moon-rising/

1 Like

I like how the ā€˜Buy Nowā€™ button takes you to a 404 Page Not Foundā€¦ :slight_smile:

Do we really call Absalom a 4th ring dude? I mean, in terms of deck building, yes, but seems more like 4th Ring is ā€˜goneā€™ and Full Moon Brotherhood is the new ā€˜villainā€™ faction rather than a continuation of 4th ring. Or rather, would have been moving forward.

Maybe thereā€™s more to the Fourth Ring than just the circus. Ivor hinted that his troupe were part of something bigger.

the show must go on

2 Likes

http://www.alderac.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=375&t=154217&sid=b75c5d10e35667e8930a7dd9d68da445

Odd left-handed handshake there.

Also, it looks like thatā€™s card 79/80ā€¦ Is it possible that the last two planned saddlebags somehow got shoved into Blood Moon Rising? It seems impossible ā€“ is it possible?!

Anyone have news as to whether Blood Moon Rising will have the new versions of recently errataā€™d cards? I know itā€™s doubtful, but Iā€™m still hoping.

It looks to me like the cardā€™s number is 39 and few other cards I checked have set size of 40 printed on them .

Yeahā€¦ Itā€™s totally not possible.

It looks like Andy didnā€™t answer the question.

Is the 1 GR gained or not?

Afraid I have to agree, looks like 40, which matches 34 normal cards and 6 new outfits.

However, good to see two ā€œbonus cardsā€ on the production description. One of these is the recently previewed Sloane huckster and the other may be a second card rushed to the final set. Good to see AEG do this, whatever feelings are around the cancellation. :slight_smile:

Actually we discussed this on discord and few people think 2 bonus cards literally means 2 cards. Few guys thought it is going to be a new joker, I think it is either extra dude in two copies only, or new huckster and errata in 4 copies each ( and we are given a wrong total number of cards in the box ).

Odd looks like the forum ate half my answer, updated it