Blood Moon Rising spoilers compilation

Thanks for confirming this David. The other bonus card in the printed pack is “Thunday Boy” Nabbe - 6 of Spades, 1D 2 Inf 3GR 1 upkeep. Repeat Shootout - add influence to bullet rating and become a stud once per shootout.

Helps round out the Law Dog starting options, looks like a solid card.

Also noticed that the final version of the Sloane Huckster (Dave “Slim” Gorman) is a draw rather the preview version’s stud rating. A small balance tweak for anyone who missed it!

1 Like

Sorry for double post: final set spoilers hopefully at the link below. Let me know if it doesn’t work! Sorry for the quality - took these on my mobile phone to send to a friend. To make matters worse the images are at different rotations and are shot in a card wallet, apologies for any glare.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B71fbjrz5Oz0ZkRKbnZwa0VLQmc

1 Like

“Thunder Boy” Nabbe was my suspicion for the other bonus card, and he’s a great boost for Law Dogs. Really helps solidify sixes as a core value for a Deputy deck!

2 Likes

I actually thought it is going to be the most controversial card EVER ( 8 of clubs).

1 Like

Can confirm that there is no eight of clubs in the pack. :slight_smile:

Presumably something playtesters etc saw, but from one of the remaining three saddlebags?

Final set looks great fun - lots of interesting cards. “Thunder Boy” and Lucy Clover Exp shows the good grip design had on things - similar dudes at first glance, but differences in timing give each of the two different strengths and vulnerabilities.

no. AEG’S quality control is just shit. he’s supposed to be a stud. i’m incensed.

Ouch, sorry to hear that. Unfortunate printing error. :sob:

Different printing to the previewed version, which was “ANL 10/21” (guessing, hard to make the text out), while my printed copy of Dave Gorman is PR 16-2 (the other promo is PR 16-1).

I knew it was one of the three LD dudes in SB13-15 that weren’t XP.
Here is the winning auction link:

1 Like

Wardens got a kung fu wow

Burn 'em Out!

1 Like

Yup, that’s me. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I was hoping the KF dude was pulled and changed as that sub-type for the faction isn’t ever going to expand now

Oh well he’s not a bad card either way

You can always use him in a 108 Fu deck.

Yep so that’s really S 108 card then

Just a shame I think EW could have used the spot better at game end

I understand why it happened, I was just hopeful

I just wanted to say that in my (unbiased :wink: ) opinion this is the best Pine Box.
I especially like the new homes which will shake up the meta.

3 Likes

I agree, the quality of the expansions only increased with time - each one was better than the last. Makes the cancelation that much more painful because Design Team was really nailing it.

4 Likes

Agree on the design team, plus the story team was doing a fine job.

I was looking forward to finding out Jonah Essex’s plans, the truth behind the Full Moon Brotherhood, why Abram Groethe had left on a quest and the resolution of Mario Crane driving the Law Dogs underground. The town had never had a harrowed bandit gang leader causing havoc before!

2 Likes

Rapid errata to Dave “Slim” Gorman. :smiley:

http://www.alderac.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=375&t=158478

His studliness is restored!

3 Likes

Hey was that a positive response to the RT!!! We do t get those often :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Rules team has done a difficult job well, I don’t envy you your task. Complaints are often at high volume, but you guys have done well compared to many other games companies according to other players I speak to (without even accounting for the fact that most/all of you are volunteers).

4 Likes