Doomtown Ranger Badge Online Round-Up: Summer 2020

ChupaCabracon has been cancelled. I will leave this thread up, as we may make plans later in the year to award the Texas Ranger Badge.

The Badge will be awarded via online tournament coinciding with the Chupa online RPG event in August. Follow Doomtown Discord channel for details

1 Like

This event will begin on July 17th!

Entry is free and all participants receive exclusive Deadlands: Hell on Earth themed Jokers featuring the ChupaCabraCon mascot.

The next Online League begins May 8, where players can learn the online platforms and practice!

3 Likes

Sign-ups will go up Friday, July 17 for the Texas Ranger Badge.

GenCon Marshal Badge signups are now live at Gencon.com

1 Like

Ranger Badge and Top of Faction Acrylics

All participants receive the Cyber Chango Deadlands: Hell on Earth themed promo Jokers

1 Like

Refer to this thread for rules. The only difference is that you use the same deck each round. Deck lists should be emailed to pineboxentertainment@gmail.com

Pairings will go up on Friday, July 24th!

The promos being mailed are the CyberChango Deadlands: Hell on Earth Jokers. The grand prize is the Texas Ranger Badge. Top of Faction acryclics as pictured above are for the highest ranked of each player in that faction for swiss rounds.

2 Likes

Today is the last day for sign ups partners! Pairings go up tomorrow!

Use the Google Forms above to register and remember to email your decklist to pineboxentertainment@gmail.com

Entry is free. All participants receive a pair of ChupaCabaraCon Deadlands: Hell on Earth themed Jokers.

Top of faction at end of swiss receive the Tombstone Outfit acrylic for their faction played.

The winner receives the Texas Ranger Badge and associated Story Prize!

1 Like

*Matches will be timed at 2 hours by default (to make up for extra technology-laden slowness, especially to be more friendly to folks who are new to OCTGN/TTS). But if the 2 players agree, they can make any time limit they wish, or none at all.

*If 2 players cannot find a time that meets their schedule, we’ll do our best to work with them. If we have to delay the next round a little, that’s probably ok as long as there is some hope for a match in a reasonable time, but we’ll take it as it comes.

*However, if one player either does not respond at all, or consistently has zero availability, they will be marked as a loss.

*If both players do not respond or report in for the whole week they will be dropped from the event.

*Default game mode is OCTGN; players must agree if using an alternative method, such as TTS, to play.

28 players, breakdown below

Round 1 here:

https://thelotuspavilion.com/tournaments/5500/pairings

2 Likes

The event is now updated with correct names, outfit, and legends.

CyberChango Hell on Earth jokers for participants!

6 Likes

When I signed up I think I said I didn’t want promos. In light of this new information I wish to change my response.

4 Likes

No prob we’ll be reaching out to everyone at the end of the event

2 Likes

This event is now in Round 4. See one of the Round 3 match-ups here!

1 Like

One of the Round 5 match-ups

2 Likes

Top of Faction acrylic of the Tombstone themed homes go to:

1. Law Dogs: Dave Hogg, Law Dogs w/Doc Holliday
  2. Outlaws: Daniel Lundsby, Desolation Row w/Hank Ketchum
  3. Fearmongers: Adam Whitehouse, Full Moon Brotherhood w/Andrew Lane
  4. Entrepreneurs: Robert Campbell, Morgan Regulators
  5. First Peoples: David Hammond, The Spiritual Society
  6. Anarchists: Guillaume Couteau, 108 Drunken Masters
3 Likes

Top 8

1. Charles Penn (Smith & Robard’s Trade Show) v. David Hammond (The Spiritual Society)
  2. Dave Hogg (Law Dogs w/Doc Holliday) v. Jordan Pridgen (House of Many Faiths w/Ezekiah Grimme)
  3. Derek McConnell (The Spiritual Society) v. Guillaume Couteau (108 Drunken Masters)
  4. Greg Melnyk (108 Gracious Gifts) v. Robert Campbell (Morgan Regulators)
3 Likes

Somebody please tell me the “Full Moon Brotherhood + Andrew Lane” deck is being posted!

2 Likes

Any lists not posted on dtdb.co at the end of the event I will be posting from the provided deck lists.

2 Likes

Here’s my deck.

3 Likes