Doomtown Card Explorer - Card Search / Deck Building / Analysis Tool

With many thanks to Lapp (for everything) and DrCthulhu (for the images) the Weird West Edition of the Doomtown Card Explorer (Windows Card Database Program and Deckbuilder) is available.

If you’re into that kind of thing, you can get it here: Doomtown Card Explorer Reloaded - Google Drive

Download the file, unzip it (over the top of a previous install is fine) and run the executable.

List of changes for this release:

• Added cards for Weird West Edition
  • Added extra column to database for indication of Most Recently Printed (MRP)
  • Added column to grid to display MRP
  • Added filter to search for MRP cards only on Basic Filter Form
  • Added ismrp to list of columns on Advanced Filter Form
  • Updated card image for Bai Yang Chen (Exp 1) to allow attachment of Kung Fu cards
  • Review Grid Form title updated to contain Era of Play (WW or OT) and if showing MRP Only or not
  • Determination of Weird West era is by card id >= ‘19001’ - doesn’t have a database column for that.
  • Modified way in which card grid is built as a performance enhancement
  • Updated Help screenshot and documentation to reflect form changes in this release
  • Deck Builder added option to save a file in format suitable to load into Doomtown Online deck builder.

The file output to paste into Doomtown Online for a deck is a little wonky. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t (for reasons I can’t quite understand). If you have a deck that won’t load please send me the saved dek file and I’ll see if I can work out where my database differs from DTO.

If you find any bugs, incorrect data or anything else, please feel free to drop me a note.

2 Likes