Doomtown Card Explorer - Card Search / Deck Building / Analysis Tool

Some of these are design choices, some of these are not, in fact errors - some of the card names are built to match the way the cards are defined in doomtown.online so that when a deck is created so that it can be exported to Doomtown Online, the card names match.

I could implement this better by having a separate column in the database for “Doomtown Online Card Name” where the way the text is represented on the card differs in lower/upper case from the way the card is printed.

I will have to see what I can do about that. But, for the moment:

This’ll Hurt - valid, will fix
Mongwau - This is one of those aforementioned differences between the way the card is printed and how the import for Doomtown Online is represented
Make 'Em Sweat - This is not actually an error. If you check the way the card is actually printed according to the associated images, one has lower case e, one has upper case E.
Bio - valid, will fix
Baird’s - also one of the aforementioned differences that is recorded that way for ease of import into DT Online.

I will see what I can do about getting the complete database for DTO to compare to my program and add a database column so that my database shows the name of the card as it’s printed and still works when importing to the online version of the game.

Ignore most of the previous reply :slight_smile: DrCthulhu is going to fix some of the cards in the card data for Doomtown Online and I’ve fixed a few other in this program.

New version uploaded just now.

2 Likes

04B Malison is filtered as Miracle

Fixed. New version has been uploaded.

O4B Cochise County Courthouse has 10 Value instead J.
W2D Alfred Packer has 2 Value instead 3
HCWM Battered Banjo has 5 Value instead 6

Thanks for the continued corrections.

New version uploaded with these corrected.

About deckbuilder.

When i add any Grifter as starting dude i can’t make any Drifter as starting dude as well. But it works when i set any Drifter as starting dude and then i try to add Grifter in starting band.

That’s an interesting bug. Fixed, I think. New version uploading now.

That did point out a pending “thing to do”.

If you do a deck with Den of Thieves as the outfit it is possible to select both Travis Moone and Travis Moone (Exp 1) to be in your starting gang in the deck builder as it stands at the moment.

I’ve written that down and will get to it eventually. It’s a very edge case and I don’t have the time to run it down at the moment, but I’ve noted it here so that you know.

A new version of the program was uploaded to the google drive link today.

Fixed a couple of search bugs around MRP filtering and Era of play filtering.