Doomtown Twilight Protocol Series Act II: Texas Rangers May 3-5, 2019

Twilight Protocol Series Part 2 begins
Padre Ernesto Diaz, John Aces Radcliffe, Valeria Batten, Sgt Elijah Clay all join Clint Ramsey for the Saving Throw fiction event!

3 Likes

Act II has begun!

2 Likes

Say what? @DeputyWay is still playing ‘em good guy Law Dogs. Thought you shelved those guys? :wink:

1 Like

Players vote Clint Ramsey will join the Law Dogs, who will assist the posse in the Twilight Protocol Series fiction!

1 Like

Zachary Seldon wins with Anarchists . Finals v. Joe Orbanek Fearmongers. Players choose Willa Mae will join the Texas Rangers!

3 Likes

Congrats Zachary well played, good games well played. Thank you.

1 Like

@Benni, nope! @RichCarter graciously nudged and helped sleeve the new and improved Law Dogs deck that I was frantically preparing in the minutes leading up to the start. :slight_smile:

In honour of the Ghengiscon, which I sadly missed owing to work, I’m calling this one Estate Agency…:slight_smile:

While it didn’t have answers to Zac’s 108’s answers to my tricks, and so in the immediate aftermath of the match I regretted my decision not to bring my fave out of the retirement home, I am pleased enough with its basic function that you’ll probably see some variant show up again…

3 Likes

Today at 2pm CST players will face off in a few rounds of swiss to continue in the alternate format storyline event.

We start with the side of Good up 6 points; let’s see what happens today to sway the count before Tombstone!

3 Likes

Max Way wins Twilight is Upon Us side event with The Fourth Ring, affecting the Twilight Protocol Series story and cutting Good lead to 3 in the Series.

The final side event will be this October in Tombstone after the swiss rounds of the main event!

6 Likes

Waiting on dtdb.co to update for O4B before posting decklists…

4 Likes