Eagle wardens/108
Benni
Amit
David Woof

4th ring
Tavis Hill +1
Christine Lapp
Anders

Anyone wanting to pre register a faction please reply to this thread and I will update as we get them

4 Likes

Christine Lapp respectfully requests to be marked down for Fourth Ring :clown_face:

1 Like

I’ll represent either the Sloane Gang or the Wardens (whatever fills the needs)

4 Likes

Ill join the team on the team for Avie Cline!

That is not dead which can eternal lie. And with strange aeons even death may die.

2 Likes

Looks like we have 4 for the Fourth Ring game already :clown_face:

2 Likes

Starting to stat the characters!

2 Likes

Wait a minute… Thats not Deadlands Classic :smiley:
Seems like I need to read up on some rules…

1 Like

I’ve pencilled you in for wardens but will move to Sloane if the need arises :slight_smile:

1 Like

Updating to clarify the tables! We’re slotting for 4 tables of 4 players until adding on if necessary (starting with Sloane having 5 and then player’s choice). Law Dogs and Morgan are teaming up with 2 each on one table and same with Eagle Wardens and 108. The games are running at the same time so who knows, you may end up encountering each other :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Is any RPG experience necessary?

1 Like

I shouldn’t think so (always safest to wait for a higher authority than lowly playest team :stuck_out_tongue: ), as Savage Worlds is pretty simple (test have difficulties, roll the appropriate ability plus a “wild die” d6 and try to meet/beat the target number) and character sheets are being provided.

There’s a free pdf on the Pinnacle web site (Savage Worlds Test Drive (Lankhmar) | Pinnacle Entertainment Group) - leaving the non-Deadlands setting aside, it might be a good idea to download this and give it a quick read to help get up to speed.

Can we get characters ahead so we might… Dress for the occasion?

2 Likes

No experience necessary, we’ll list the characters week of the event :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Please add me to the eagle wardens/ 107 group.
Thank you.

3 Likes

@Suzy309 I’m not sure the world is ready for your Avie Cline cosplay :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll be going as Stone, and I’m running one of the games… :skull_and_crossbones::smiling_imp::skull_and_crossbones:

3 Likes

Absolutely no need for previous experience, the GM’s all know the system well enough to say just roll that dice and tell me the result :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well… The world is never ready. You just have to force it sometimes :smiley:

1 Like

Please could you put me down for the 108 group. Thanks!

3 Likes

Will there be an RPG event for Kubla Con?

KublaCon I know will have a Tombstone Series event. Currently Worlds is the only planned Pine Box hosted RPG events, although I’m sure there’s plenty of Savage Worlds games going on at other conventions :slight_smile:

1 Like