Dtdb deckbuilder is beautiful

I dont know what people says in this topic, but the title is totally odd. Dtdb confusing?? is by far the best deckbuilder i know, WTF!!

2 Likes

Mainly because it is the only one! :smile:

1 Like

Thank you and everyone supporting it by using it, or giving feedbacks to help improve it

2 Likes

That’s true, the title should be changed.

I didn’t mean to say it’s very confusing, i was happy to use it, just got a bit confused by that Search Criteria dropdown some weeks ago :slight_smile:

Now it’s all right :smile:

Just another example of moderate lawlessness. It was op opinion on subject. What rule does allow you to change his opinion on reverse one?

I maybe does not share his views, but deleting, editing or hiding posts basing on personal preferenses is not acceptable.

I did that =_=

Any Regular can rename threads, it appears.

Ok, now you are treated as one of them. How does it differ from behaviour you complained about?

My appologies for mods who I did accuse by mistake.

Yeah I gotta say this is the first time in my life a mod has a changed a thread title on me when no rules were broken. Not really happy about that.

Wasn’t changed by a mod - the ability for users to change each others thread titles will be removed in the near future to prevent this from happening again.

1 Like

The title was changed by @mplain at a certain point, you gain the ability to edit post titles. We ask that you only use this on your posts to avoid situations like this. We may take action against anyone who abuses this feature in the future.

New question on DT-DB. I’ve seen decks that have a Derived From, or Inspiration For. How do I make a deck that is inspired by another deck, so that I can properly credit the inspiration for my deck?

When you Publish a deck, you… err, don’t see that filed, but when you Edit a published deck, there is a “Derived From” field, you put the deck number there. Published decks have the address: dtdb.co/en/decklist/[deck #]/[deck name]

Use the “Copy” function in the decklist view. This will make sure any decks you make after you modify it, will get he “derived from” link.

1 Like

This seems like the best place for this question: is there a way to change the outfit in a saved deck? I built a 4R deck that I like better with Oddities as its outfit, but I don’t see a way to swap it out.

Just search the new outfit card via the card search field and add it to your deck. It replaces the old one.

This, though I sympathize with the question. It seems a non-intuitive way to change it. Swapping an outfit is much more impactful than swapping any other card in the deck and it is displayed differently and prominently compared to other cards. Add to that the fact that doing the same actions for any other card will then add that card to your deck instead of swapping it for something (including finite includes like Jokers). I just feel like there could be a more obvious control.

2 Likes

Ah, makes sense, forgot you can add the “factionless” cards to the list. Thanks!