Epitaph Series Events

Hi all,

I was hoping we could make a list of where all of the Epitaph Series events are going to be held.

For full disclosure, I’m asking because my event did not make the cut, and want to see if it’s feasible for me to travel to one nearby. :wink:

But I’m also sure plenty of other people are in the same boat!

I’ll update this post with events and relevant links from responses below.

Looks like its all online already:
http://pineboxentertainment.com/epitaphseries/

3 Likes

Ah darn, I looked for a blog post, didn’t think to see if that page was updated.

Thanks!

Cheers for the link to the full announcement! :slight_smile:

Hope most people have something near them and sorry that your event lost out to something else @TybarSunsong.

Didn’t realise that there was going to be a full bleed version of Ivor (complete with the AEG era errata), it’s a striking piece. :+1:

The card is a bit too small to spot the artist responsible, look forward to finding out who to praise.

1 Like

For Ivor XP full bleed, please deliver props and praise to community stalwart and artist extraordinaire David Hammond.
We ended up short an artwork, and thanks to PEG for greenlighting an ‘extra card’ and for David for amazeballs work under a tight deadline.

Speaking of Mr. Hammond, Pinebox is also delighted to make available the official Dave ‘is a stud’ Gorman card.

4 Likes

Also, totally digging the international events - hope these events are seeds that will grow some metas abroad.
And for those not near an event, note the OCTGN online event. Plenty of help online and on these boards to get y’all up and running. Can someone kindly repost the tutorial and ‘find an opponent’ links as well as OCTGN itself. THANKS!

3 Likes

I can definitely do Manchester and Newcastle, and hopefully at least one of Edinburgh and London. July is going to be Doomtown month!

3 Likes

Please correct Polish one, venue is HEX, address is: Dwernickiego 5, 31-530 Cracow

1 Like

Hmm… Portland is not too far away…

1 Like

Updated
Sorry bout that.

2 Likes

Howdy pardner!

I’m organizing the Portland Epitaph Event at Red Castle Games. I hope to have a minimum of 8 participants (our tournaments typically attract around 8-12 players), and we’d love to have some drifters mosey on over to Portland for an afternoon of slingin’ lead.

The Portland Doomtown Gang is a friendly bunch of desperados, and Red Castle is a fantastic game store that’s supported our group from the very beginning (plus this being Portland, there’s a great place to grab a beer right across the street).

To sweeten the pot, I’m looking to dig into my personal stash of Doomtown goodies (which includes things like Wooden Outfits, Promo Jokers from the 2015 Sheriff event and play mats) or add some specialty swag from Roku-Mart. I’ll see what prizes are available and then make an official post on what’s up for grabs as well as the entry fee.

Either way, I’ll have a bigger prize pool on hand than what’s offered in just the TotE OP Kit. And as I do with all my tournaments, I guarantee that everyone goes home with something in their saddle bag.

Hope to see you there.

Sincerely,

Matt

3 Likes

Just lost a great player who moved back to Canada (Summerland, B.C.) - trying to convince him to come to this because it’s halfway between us.

4 Likes