Hunting Grounds Series: Global Round-Ups in 2019

Updated with Red Castle Games results!

1 Like

Updated with Krakow, Poland results, who provided decklists!
Decklists:

1. Kempy (First People): Deckbuilder ¡ DoomtownDB
  2. Xenir (Fearmongers): Edinburgh 1st place - Fearmongers ¡ DoomtownDB
  3. Popkorn (Law Dogs): The Arsenal IS Forced Conflict! 1st Place Twilight Protocol ¡ DoomtownDB
  4. Igor (Entrepreneurs): Poker horses 2.0 ¡ DoomtownDB
  5. Qrczak (Entrepreneurs): Raven reg ¡ DoomtownDB
  6. Szwagier (Fearmongers): Hex July 2019 Szwagier ¡ DoomtownDB
3 Likes

Here is the 1st place deck list for the Portland throw down The Fancy Hat deck Top Reaven gen con Evil is a Choice ¡ DoomtownDB Wanted to pull out my favorite deck .

4 Likes

Thanks, nice to see a brace of wins for First Peoples and various other decks being tried out across the world. :thumbsup:

@Will did you expect your deck to survive the change to the attire rules so well? Was spreading the attire out enough to make up for the 1 attire limit? Pleasing if cool theme decks can still work alongside a rule change that dealt with problematic decks and made attire rules consistent with Horse and Weapon limits.

If I am being honest I owe much of my Win to dumb luck . My first game my opponent didn’t see any deeds ( he got one but Danny Wild sat on it with a new hat on and there wasn’t much he could do about it) and he struggled to get any miracles into play which allowed me to dominate the game board . My second game was a similar situation where my opponent didn’t get any gadgets . The third and fourth games were against aggressive shooters and I had pretty good luck with coachwhips being in hand ( for every cheating hand my opponent played) and drawing five of a kinds with my opponent not being able to play cheating punishment . I feel like being in the right place at the right time most of the reason I did as well . The attire rule change made the deck ( this deck being two years old ) bag of tricks much smaller but it can still win . I was just happy that the field wasn’t flooded with condition decks lol ( they are the anti fancy hat deck lol)

2 Likes

Plus, Danny Wilde is a jerk. I still have a warrant for his arrest. Next event buddy, imma shoot you dead. :wink:

2 Likes

His trait, sneering art and “Why would I care what you think about me?” flavour text are doing their bit to propel him to a strong showing in the “Falls” category for this storyline event. :wink:

1 Like

Updated with Madison, WI and Indy league results!

Final results will be locked in on Monday, August 11!

Berkeley + Kublacon Results:

Hero
Three-Eyed Hawk x3
Lydia Bear Hands x2
Butch Deuces x1
Mariel Lewis x1
Danny Wilde x1
Zachary Deloria x1

Fall
Lydia Bear Hands x3
Mazatl x3
Three Eyed Hawk x1
Danny Wilde x1
Zachary Deloria x1

1 Like

Butch Deuces perishes a hero of the conflict while Three Eyed Hawk lives as another hero!

Danny Wilde and Mariel Lewis are tied and we will have the deciding factor in Tombstone!

Applications for the next Series will be up soon pardners!

6 Likes

Per our new Marshal, Danny has met his fate and Mariel lives.

Results from the Peacekeeper Series votes to be posted soon pardners!

1 Like