New Doomtown Store is Now Live!

The Pine Box shop is now reopen with all Doomtown products! Check out the new bundles!

4 Likes

Great!
IĀ“ve been looking for Dirty Deeds for a while now (seems imposible to find it in Europeā€¦) and recently learnt there was a new ā€œversionā€ of it; but as per the store, it seems itĀ“s already sold out and the only option to acquire a copy is drivetrhucards.
Will DDeeds be available again in a near future? IĀ“d like to place an order inlcuding the last two expansions so I could at least save a bit on shipping.
Thankyou.

There are no current plans to reprint Dirty Deeds outside of DriveThru, however, once they reopen we will see about getting some of the DriveThru versions to rhe warehouse so that they will be available via the Pine Box store.

Oh, thankyou for the fast answer.
I forgot to ask in my previous post if the listed countries are the only ones you ship to; unfortunately mine isnĀ“t among them.
Thanks again and stay safe.

Shipping zones and carrier options have been updated.

New skill bundles are also available

1 Like

Bundles have been added and TCaR ā€˜just the cardsā€™ and just the promo/errata pack will be up this week.

Drive Thru is up and running again as well.

There Comes A Reckoning a la carte items are now available as follows:

1. Just the Cards: $34.99
  2. Errata/Promo Pack: $14.99
  3. Millenium Blades/Servitor Pack: $4.99
1 Like

Hi,
I just wanted to point that the Rulebook 2.0 offered in the store is actually the version 1.3.1 (that came with There Comes a Reckoning if I recall correctly) and there is a newer downloadable version (1.5) in the following link. http://pineboxentertainment.com/resources/.
I think it should be adressed not to create confusion and frustration for the customers.

Correct, the version on the store is the most up to date printed version of the rules. The one on the website is a ā€˜livingā€™ document that is updated periodically.

1 Like

Bundles section has been updated

Learn2Play decks are now on DriveThru.

For a limited time only, 2017 and 2018 Promo Packs are also available.

The Huckster bundle will go down tomorrow and replaced by the Mad Scientist bundle. The Kung Fu bundle will be reposted, as it appears gremlins removed it from our system.

1 Like

New July bundles