Nightmare at Noon - a set review

Agree. But it’s due to lack of good deeds on 6 value. But I would prefer 3-2 with weaker ability.

The only way we ever get another 3-2 deed is if it comes with a negative trait :slight_smile:

1 Like

Does not compute.

They can’t all be Circle M :wink:

I’d buy N@N just to get Flint’s Amusements for my Law Dogs deck!

Can you explain this a bit? Being on the same card slot as Unprepared and Too Much Attention is a big pain, they’re solving a lot of my problems lately.

@1): Old man is very good. Obviously not a bomb, but totally solid card and it has a lot of synergies in a deck you would like to play him.

Buried Treasure is amazing. IMHO best card in this Saddlebag.

I feel like a scratched record asking but: why?

• Net gain of 1 GR
  • cycles a card as a tempo play
  • allows you to play basically a 48 card deck (combine it with 4 of One Good Turn and you play a 44 cards deck)
  • thins down the deck for future turns to benefit shootouts (aceing your offvalue cards) or lowballs (aceing cards from your draw structure)
  • allows you to play 3/4 Huntsmen’s Society without a headache that you will have some dead draws after you draw and play that deed ^^
  • 10s has a lot of good deeds, dudes and Hearts. You have Spirit Trail (broken card, just sayin’) and Shadow Walk in this slot. Max Baine Exp1 is 10, a lot of good dudes are 10. Coincidence? I think not…

Just some quick thoughts, I am sure someone smarter than me will add something more :smile:

I am totally in love with Buried Treasure = )

1 Like

It’s for defensive decks that don’t really want to fight, but would rather build lots of dudes and deeds, drive you crazy with movement around town, and win by casting curses or spreading rumors. Baineslide, Clown Control, Shamans, and the like. These decks don’t benefit much from Unprepared, but the ‘slide’ part in landslide needs that initial tempo burst provided by this card.

1 Like

I can easily see BT in any deck to be honest. For a cost of 4 deckslots you get free income, you don’t spend card from hand for this, you enhance your draw structure, you enhance quality of draws. Nothing to dislike.

2 Likes

Preach gozik, preach! = ) Praise The Sun! = )

The main drawback it’s that it shares value with unprepared and Too much attention. But this card makes you draw easily sustitutes for those things, if you were planning to run those cards.

In the end if you’re planning running 10s it all sums up in “what do you want?, powerful cards once in a while, or not so powerful cards more often?”

If you’re not relying on 10s as structure please put a couple of BTs on your deck.