OCTGN streaming- updated 11-09

I will try to stream in 1080p today (hopefully it is not too much for my PC :slight_smile: ), possibly this will help.

Just finished playing another set of games against Mystic, we used tweaked versions of the decks we were using yesterday,in short very good games, in one of them we had the longest shootout in history of DTR ( probably :slight_smile: ), I am uploading the games from twitch to my youtube channel now, and will add a link to it tomorrow.

4 Likes

For those who prefer Youtube to Twitch I created Yotube channel, here is a link.

3 Likes

if you need a game vs non M people can hit me up sometime Jiggy81

Me and @swider streamed some more Octgn games today, Kung Fu vs. Shamans.

Watch them on swider’s Twitch channel.

These were quite intense, and proved that if you play Shamans smart, they can stand up to Kung Fu just fine.

I posted my decklist on dtdb: Kung Fu A+2+3 Flyin’!

@swider posted his deck too: Eagle Wardens

We are just starting streaming on twitch, here is a link: Twitch, this is first time I am on windows 10 so hopefully everything will go smoothly.

2 Likes

Got stomped again, I have to stop playing my experimental builds with 10 to 12 out of value cards, hard to win with something like that against mplain :).

It’s easy if you 're a damn lucker xD

1 Like

Nah, Larik plays strong decks, and I do rely too much on my starting hand being good, you could see that in almost every game I was going for shootouts when I shouldn’t because I knew that if I wait I will lose ( he had a luck with a some draws though :slight_smile: ), and with my drawing structure I needed him to cheat. I am going to start play more regular decks, since those one sided games aren’t too good to watch ( and it is on me that they are one sided :slight_smile: ),

Don’t bother, no offend intended. That was just a local joke :wink:

Or as the classic saying goes: BLTG! (Better Lucky Than Good :stuck_out_tongue: )

He is a lucker I agree :), still I am thinking that if somebody is going to watch videos I need to step up a bit :), and this drawing structure is somewhat pulling me down.
And I could use a bit of luck, I remember the good times when I was drawing two DMH minimum against him in every single game ( he hated my LD deck back then).

The joke is that @gozik beats me with his experimental brew every time, and I call him a damn lucker :wink: (although his brew does include Paralysis Mark most of the time: aggro clowns, des.row with hexes, kung fu with Nic…)

In my defense, I’m not playing anything that is commonly considered tier 1: no clown control, Wendy aggro, or Des. Row. Gadgets and miracles, abominations and deputies - this is my trade. Although maybe Kung Fu and Shamans are already tier 1, and we just don’t know it yet :slight_smile:

11-0 guys. And it is still on.

Sounds like a call-out to me!
Let’s see some of this action on your stream @swider :wink:

1 Like

@gozik quickly, change your profile pic to Mr.Miss :wink:

2 Likes

I don’t mind, if they can arrange a game(s) when I can stream I am willing to stream. Wanted to show games from spectators perspective where I show hands of both players anyway. So Gozik vs Mplain seems interesting to me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ah that’s an even better idea!
I loved that format for the OCTGN Tournament finals.

I played few fun games against Mplain yesterday, they are available to watch on my youtube and twitch channel.

We recorded quite a lot of games today, they can be found on my twitch channel. I will probably upload one of the gaming sessions to youtube later on .