Pine Box @Gencon 50: Your Guide to Events!

Curse you for telling me this. I want more arkham, but I dont really want to stand in that ridiculous line.

I can try to grab a Carcosa expansion for you if they’re selling it and I’m allowed to buy more than one. As a British person the queuing is just an added side benefit to me. :slight_smile:

The event tickets are just for a special scenario “Labyrinths of Lunacy” (that will presumably be released later as normal) so you just need to turn up for the event, no queuing required. You get a copy of the scenario too as part of the ticket price! “One of us, one of us…”

I was referring to the Will call line to pick up my tickets. It was hours long last year.

Ima huge fan of these events, and the scenarios are worth a lot to many players. I always try to snag multiple copies for my gang.

Ah, sorry for the misunderstanding. :blush:

I’ll be in Will Call anyway (see previous remark about love of queues plus paranoia over leaving tickets in the UK), so let me know if you’d like me to add a ticket. I think I can add one as “another ticket for me” and more for other people if they add me as friends on the GenCon portal.

I reluctantly got tickets anyway. Ill have to find a weird time like 3am to get my tickets. :slight_smile:

1 Like

One of us, one of us! Sorry for being a bad influence and for not just offering to purchase them earlier.

No problem. Just telling me they were available was awesome.

CHALLENGE BOOTH DETAILS
For anyone who can’t make the events, but wants a chance at the full bleed Servitors, step right up at our booth in Hall C during the Friday and Saturday events to play against the Servitors to receive one!

5 Likes

Festivities start on Wednesday folks, see you there!

2 Likes

Update on hotel community events:
-Bike Rally is in the Hyatt Lobby
-O’s Call Out is on 12th floor of the Hilton

For:

Pine Box Meet & Greet Social: Wed, Aug 16, 3pm-7pm @Kilroy’s Indianapolis
(Redirecting...)
Celebrating GenCon 50 early? Come on out and chat with the Pine Box crew! We’ll be answering your questions and having some impromptu games with our compadres from the UK. All are welcome to attend and receive the first Servitor promo card in this casual event!

Which Kilroy’s?

(never hurts to be specific…)

The 201 (blood) meridian street downtown Kilroys, sorry for the ambiguity! :slight_smile: