Pine Box @Genghis Con 45: February 23-26, 2023

Doomtown: Weird West Edition Open Gaming
Thursday, February 23, 2023, Til Con Closes
Join us at Table 30 in the open gaming section to purchase Weird West Edition products and throwdown with members of the Doomtown Colorado community and PBE team for games of Doomtown all evening!

Doomtown: I Do My Killin’ Before Breakfast
Saturday, February 25, 2023, 9am-1pm

Pine Box Entertainment will kick off 2023 convention round-ups with a special Doomtown: Weird West Edition event. This tournament will use Doomtown: Weird West Edition cards. The brand new set will be available for sale at the convention. All participants will receive promotional cards featured in the first planned organized play series with DTWW cards.

Saddleup pardners and get ready to throw down in the early morning! Brand new players are welcome to attend this event or ask for demos throughout the convention weekend.

7th Sea City of Five Sails: I Am Not Left Handed
Saturday, February 25, 2023, 1pm-5pm
Join the Pine Box Entertainment team for some games of 7th Sea: City of Five Sails using Starter Decks from the successful Kickstarter of this new evolving tabletop card game set in a word of adventure, intrigue, romance, and swashbuckling based on the popular roleplaying game. Engage playtesters, the design team, and members of the community to check out the next sage for Pine Box Entertainment and receive promotional cards for late pledging on the project or for existing backers participating in the event.

Join us in this afternoon duel! Brand new players are welcome to attend this event or ask for demos throughout the convention weekend.

https://gamergirlgames.com/attend/

1 Like

For those joining us in Denver at GenghisCon in a couple weeks, we will be table 30 next to the bar in open gaming, not our usual table across the rpg hall

Doomtown games are also scheduled now for this Thursday evening in front of the PBE booth at the convention.