Reloaded Boot Hill List (Story Spoilers!)

Also worth noting that Jonny Hinkle had drawn some (unreleased and probably non-cannon) art of Erik Samson walking around inside what looks like an ‘Open Wound’, so my head-cannon is that he is still under there when Mario takes over the town.

Also, was there only the one QUATERMAN made? Was he a prototype?
Also now that I think about it, how many Pagliaccio survived the Fourth Ring’s destruction? I wonder if they would still be clowns once Ivor died.

1 Like

That art is on the promo Walk the Path from the last AEG Sheriff kit. I was wondering if he was still down there somewhere too.

1 Like

Thanks guys! Summoning @davido4015 in case the story team has a firm view on Samson’s fate or wants to leave a glimmer of hope for those that want to believe. :slight_smile:

Quaterman - he’s no unique, so Drew can always build more. Wanted to include some evidence of Tyx’s awesome might!

Surviving Pagliaccio’s - not sure, I like to think a few scuttled away in the chaos to cause trouble later.

I can’t speak for what the PBE guys want to do with Erik Samson, but I can say that my intention was to leave it a tad ambiguous. It’s one of those cliffhanger moments that could have resulted in a lot of different scenarios.

At the same time, the odds were pretty slim for him making it out of there.

4 Likes

Glad we have this list, going to need it for the Friday event at GenCon 2018 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Tease…lol

It’ll be a fun lead in to the North American Championship, hope you guys enjoy it!

Updating the kill list. Those listed below Travis will be reflected in upcoming stories.

Travis Moone: died in Stupid Things

Elander Boldman: blown up by his own devices in the fight between Law Dogs and Outlaws outside the OK Corral

Barton Everest: shot in the Street Fight, but by whom???

Sarah Meoquanee: took a fatal blow in the Winner’s choice from the World Championship

Zeb Dupont-Whateley: Zeb’s dead baby, Zeb’s dead

Hattie DeLorre: struck down in the Street Fight

Matilda Loomis: her story is not yet finished…

Warren Graves: Nathan Shane is about to make some bodies turn cold

Xui Yin Chen: perished assisting the First Peoples against the Fearmongers

2 Likes

Best death summaries, a nice reprise of Classic’s pop culture references. :thumbsup:

Plus cool hints at mysteries to be revealed on Matilda Loomis and Barton Everest.

2 Likes

Well now I’m just upset. Who is the monster that decided to kill Travis Moone!?

A death in the limelight is surely what he’d have wanted given his brash flavour text. :wink:

Update: Butch Deuces (Hunting Ground Series) has fallen

I am happy to see Butch die. I would have traded my vote on the hero of the story for another vote to kill him . If I win again in the next series I am voting to kill butch again just in case ,to prevent him from coming back harrowed .

1 Like

Wow, what did Butch do to make you hate him that much?

1 Like

Just finished getting caught up on all of the fiction in preparation for Tombstone! Appreciated the updated body count as a recap. Thumbs up to @Doomdog and @Harlath

Now I think we need alt art spirit versions of each of the deceased - definitely a good opportunity for the use of foiling here. Maybe a promo for the PBE store?

4 Likes

Love the idea! Due to card stock issues however, foils are going to remain limited to Legends and Outfits.

We will be having news soon on how players from home will be helping decide which cards get the promo treatment and can contribute towards said art :slight_smile: More news on this in October!

2 Likes

Doomdog he knows what he did…

1 Like

Soooo… quite a few to add here following events in Tombstone.

Ike Clanton - Shot by Chuan “Jen” Qi (?) during the shootout at the Clanton Ranch
Curly Bill Brocius - Killed for good by ??? during the shootout at the Clanton Ranch
Johnny Ringo - Shot by “Doc” Holliday during the shootout at the Clanton Ranch

“Doc” Holliday - Shot by Stone during the shootout at the Clanton Ranch
Wyatt Earp - Shot by Stone during the shootout at the Clanton Ranch
Virgil Earp - Shot by Stone during the shootout at the Clanton Ranch
Lucinda “Lucy” Clover - Shot by Stone during the shootout at the Clanton Ranch

Kevin Wainwright - Introduced to the sharp end of Evanor by Abram Grothe
Lorena Corbett - Soul Blasted twice by Valeria Batten
Eszti Popescu - Killed in the battle between the Fourth Ring and The Agency
Jia Mein - Killed in the battle between the Fourth Ring and The Agency
Micah Ryse - Killed in the battle between the Fourth Ring and The Agency
Quimby Tuttlemeier - Killed in the battle between the Fourth Ring and The Agency

Byron Decker - Mortally wounded in the battle between the Fourth Ring and The Agency

5 Likes

And I know that after Curly’s death was announced, at least one player voted to have a bullet sent his way “just in case”. So this Harrowed is dead dead.

Means the game needs some more Harrowed Dudes :wink:

2 Likes

Danny Wilde as the other Hunting Ground Series casualty can be added to the list as well.

1 Like