Servitor Series Update: Decklists, PAX, and December Events!

Greetings cowfolk! It’s been a while since I checked in on everyone during these troubling times of Servitor corruption. As you can see (Servitor Series Results: The Struggle to Corrupt or Save - #7 by Lapp) things still aren’t looking to great for Drew, but there’s still plenty of time left amigos! You’ll be happy to hear as well that while we’re only producing one story from these stories, we may have some hired help to ensure some of these other characters get their tale spun as well.

Speaking of stories, we had our first major storyline event at PAX Unplugged, where Zachary Seldon, armed with the Sloane Gang’s Protection Racket allied with Raven, bested ‘Deputy’ Max Way’s Law Dogs in an epic throwdown over the fate of Jessica (Sloane) and Mario Crane. Max chose that Jessica, still affected/tainted as her time as Sloane, travels to the great weird north. Zachary chose that Mario Crane will succumb to evil, but having done so at the price of fighting the good fight. During each round of this event, we featured a random table to help us write this story (The Fate of Mario Crane Results Thread - #18 by kemikos), allowing everyone to participate ending with the final table getting to provide input. In such, the General Store, Flamethrower, Justice in Exile, and Travis Moone will be featured in this upcoming story!

After GenCon 50, I wrote a piece on what it was like being on the hosting side of Doomtown events (http://pineboxentertainment.com/2017/08/29/mirror-mirror-gencon-50/). Being at PAX brought back that same feeling. Many people coming up to us to talk about the game, newcomers and those that have stuck with DTR through its inception. Watching the players engage each other at the event and the convention reminds us why we did what we did in the first place in approaching Pinnacle to help continue our beloved game. To the community, again I say thank you. I very much look forward to finally meeting the Great Britain playgroups as I travel for Worlds this coming May and in future conventions :slight_smile:

The following is a list of some of the decklists featured in our Servitor events so far. It’s amazing to see how things have shifted after the release of TCaR and end of the Epitaph Series, where Morgan Regulators ran rampant, but we’re now seeing quite a variety of new toys being put to use!

PAX: Pub Wars 1st Place: Pub Wars - PAX Unplugged 1st Place · DoomtownDB
PAX: Old Fashioned Dogs 2nd Place: Old-Fashioned Dogs (PaxUnplugged 2nd place!) (4/2/Straight F · DoomtownDB
PAX: What’s in the Box: Oddities Top 4: WHAT'S IN THE BOX?! v2 - PAX Unplugged 3rd Place · DoomtownDB
PAX: Abrams w/Grimme Top 4: Top 4 finisher PAX Unplugged · DoomtownDB

Winners:
Drunken 108 Zwolle: Monkey madness 3-0 at servitor tournament in zwolle, the Net · DoomtownDB
Morgan Regulators w/Hellstromme: Gadget Regulations *1st Place Servitor 2017* · DoomtownDB
Drunken 108 w/Raven WasabiCon: Raven's Bandits - Wasabicon Servitor Winner · DoomtownDB
FMB UK Con Winner: Valeria Batten Rescue Party · DoomtownDB

Other Servitor:
Oddities w/Hellstromme: Valeria's Mystical Toy Box · DoomtownDB
Hartlepool Law Dogs: New dog, old tricks · DoomtownDB
Huddersfiled 4th Ring w/Grimme: Thanks, Mark II · DoomtownDB
Australia: Protection Racket w/Grimme: Cheatin' Barton · DoomtownDB
Jacksonville Top 4 Beyond the Veil w/Raven: Raven's Murder - Servitor Series 4th palce · DoomtownDB
Top 3 Full Moon w/Stone: Full Moon Whateleys · DoomtownDB
2nd Place Des Row w/Grimme: Grimme Hex *2nd Place Servitor 2017* · DoomtownDB

And cowfolks, here’s our list of Servitor events in December. May everyone continue to have a safe and happy holiday season :slight_smile:

December 2
Barbs Model and Games
Sean Kirby
sean_c_kirby_23@hotmail.com
89 Fore Street, Redruth TR15 2BP,
England
Tournament
UK

December 2
James College
David Hogg
dave.hogg31@gmail.com
The University of York, Heslington, York YO10 5DD
Story Event
UK

December 3
Black Moon Games
Sean Wolfe
seanwolfe.nh@gmail.com
2 Mascoma St, Lebanon, NH 03766
Casual Learn to Play
USA

December 3
TableTop Gamers Inc
Samantha Clayton
sam.g.g.clayton@gmail.com
181A High Street,
Lismore Heights, NSW 2480
Tournament
Australia

December 7
Mayhem Comics
Josh Parrish
Dalarpguy@gmail.com
7500 University Ave, Clive, IA 50325
League (Thursdays)
USA

December 9
Brickhouse Games
Darren Ehlers
me@darrenehlers.com
565 W Oates Road #160, Garland, TX 75043
Tournament
USA

December 9
Fan Boy Three
Heidi Cook
fanboythreemanchester@gmail.com
25 Hilton Street, Manchester M1 1EL
Tournament
UK

December 10
Java Game Haus
Jason York
Jasonyork1003@gmail.com
11018 Old St Augustine Rd, Jacksonville, FL 32257
Tournament
USA

December 16
Sci Fi City Knoxville
Landon Sommer
crx3800@gmail.com
3001 Knoxville Center Dr #1270, Knoxville TN 37924
Tournament
USA

December 17
Black Lion Games
Stuart Clark
office@black-lion.co.uk
90 Buccleuch Street, Edinburgh EH9 8NH
Tournament
UK

4 Likes

If anyone has additional decklists from their series to post, feel free to link here!

Are you just after winning decklists, or any interesting ones? I’ve been intentionally building with the Legends to get used to playing with them.

Any interesting! Feedback from the community has taught me not to just post the winning ones :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Newcastle servitor winning deck. The lesser spotted functional crusades deck.
https://dtdb.co/en/decklist/2575/tolaris-3-16-newcastle-servitor-winner

3 Likes

Do you want “casual” decks as well, or strictly tourney-level decks? I won’t post my players’ decks without their OK, but I’ll definitely ask if they’d be willing to share their more creative efforts…

1 Like

I think the community could benefit from both!

1 Like

All decks are welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

York winning deck:
https://dtdb.co/en/decklist/2582/york-servitor-2017-winner-

4 Likes

Congratulations! Good to see 4R having a better time of things in this tournament series, with a variety of homes and deck styles doing well for them. :thumbsup:

1 Like

https://dtdb.co/en/decklist/2586/raven-reg

Winning decklist from Edinburgh servitor.

1 Like