Sheriff winner and badge award thread

I took the Sheriff badge in London with the Law Dogs. Undefeated all day in a 16 player tournament :slight_smile:

Decklist on dtdb

2 Likes

The 2 Gunslingers from The Booted Dudes podcast took 1st and 2nd at the Copenhagen Sheriff event with Law Dogs Justice winning against Morgan Regulators.
I don’t think they have poster decks.

Nine people at Edinburgh’s “2016” Sheriff tournament which I won with this Shooting/Sliding/Lose to win deck.

Sliding You With Me - Edinburgh "2016" Sheriff Winner · DoomtownDB - decklist and report

I’m so sorry. :worried:

1 Like

You are a monster, and yes you did win it and beat me to announcing it.

Double monster.

2 Likes

There’s nothing wrong with that deck. It’s a DoomTown deck on two strong shooting values (although I prefer 5’s and 10’s instead of 5’s and Q’s), out of a home that lets you play a weaker structure effectively. To be honest, aside from the OP home, that deck is what doomtown should be. Building the town and being able to fight to protect it.

Since I omitted it: I won two sheriff events this year, both with the following deck Shooty Slide · DoomtownDB

2 Likes

REMINDER: Please do not post on this thread unless you have yourself won a sheriff event and want to get the forum badge. This is an automated process.

I guess I never posted in this thread for the 2016 Sheriff Event badge. I won the 2016 Portland Sheriff tournament with a 108 Worldly Desires Legendary Holster deck. Here’s a link to the deck list:

Fist of Legend

I actually never triggered the Worldly Desires react in any of my games, but Bai Yang Chen + the Legendary Holster + lots of movement shenanigans proved a tough comb to beat (though my last match was a very close game vs a Morgan Stables deck).

MVP cards were Mugging, Rabbit’s Lunar Leap, Focusing Chi (to set up the Holster) and Fool Me Once. Due to Bai Yang Chen, Randall, a few Focusing Chis and both of the deck’s Fool Me Once in play at the same time, in 1 game I ended up with 14 cards in my play hand.

2 Likes