The Fate of Mario Crane

So the fate of Mario Crane is up in the Air ! What do you guys hope happens to him ? I just want Sheriff Blackjack to put two bullets in his head one for each eye…

I thought Mario sounded like a cool guy. I’d like him to escape the influence of Sloane. However it ends it could lead to Jonah Essex searching further afield for a new bearer of the holster. There are lots of dangerous outlaws round Tombstone way…

3 Likes

This is a tough one, as Mario Crane seemed like a decent fellow from his initial stories, but the Manitou that possessed him is bad news so it might be better for him to be put down! I feel reasonably hedged here, either outcome would make a good story.

I perhaps lean towards him becoming a minor Servitor as villains are great for a setting. As someone who has enjoyed playing Sloane hucksters seeing more of Jonah Essex’s scheming would be a nice bonus too. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If he becomes a minor servitor who would he be working for? I feel like it should be war but I am biased…

I think it was mentioned somewhere that Jonah/Sloane are linked to Death? Possibly in the story Q&A thread. Time for some forum digging.

Here it is!

4 Likes

Nice find!

2 Likes

I’m hoping he either escapes that fate, or helps other heroes put down Sloane and Jonah for good…

though the second might require him being a servitor for a bit.

I’m betting his weakness as a servitor will revolve around his family and/or his reverence for the law…since that was what he cared about in life.

1 Like