Updated Buyer's Guide to Doomtown Reloaded & introductory decks for 2x Base Set (plus expansion decks)

Thanks a bunch. Even greater that all are available from my LGS.

2 Likes

Splendid. Doomtown makes for a good “board-game” experience if you use pre-built decks that are balanced against one another and the playtest team is keen to support this style of play. Expansions can gradually be added and I’m aiming to update the example decks in the OP as more sets are released. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Updated with 2x Base Set + There Comes a Reckoning.

Further decks for 2x Base Set + 1x each expansion up to There Comes a Reckoning to come in the near future. Just checking them, trying to make sure things don’t overlaps and checking feedback/decks from other playtesters. I’m travelling for work so this element might be delayed until early December, hope the There Comes a Reckoning decks tide people over until then. :slight_smile:

As ever, thanks to the rest of the playtest team for their time and advice.

2 Likes

Thanks so much for this @Harlath!

For those attending in person events, we’ve got the decks together for base sets plus a few expansions and now base set plus There Comes A Reckoning to help bring in newcomers!

3 Likes

As ever, I unfairly hog credit that the whole playtest team deserves. Thanks to everyone else too for testing these and offering ideas, I just posted them.

Aiming to produce another set of decklists soon taking things all the way up to 2x Base Set + everything up to Blood Moon Rising or There Comes a Reckoning. Apologies for the delay, busy with work/playtesting.

2 Likes

How are these coming along, mate? :slight_smile: I have everything but I’m a bit unsure as to what I wanna build and would love to see your suggestions up to and including TCaR :smiley:

1 Like

Slowly but surely. :blush:

I’ve had some requests for updates over on Boardgamegeek too, so need to get to this soon.

Playtesting exciting new product has been the priority, but I have have some space in my schedule to design some decks and test them. Travelling to/from GenCon gives a bit of time to do this too! Therefore aiming for around mid August.

Apologies for the delay here, and thanks for the encouraging request.

4 Likes