Wearing Your Sunday Best: One Attire Limit

This idea I really like :slight_smile:
James has been around since Base set, seeing a few more options for him to spend his cash on would be nice. I think part of the challenge though is coming up with cards where the extra GR is worthwhile, without making the cost so high that decks without that free money wonā€™t use them.

3 Likes

Thematically, this could be seen as Abram performing a longer ritual, with the sharpness increasing over time. And if heā€™s interrupted mid-ritual, his sword is still sharp, but not at maximum sharpness. I guess you could then wonder how come some bits of the ritual take as long as it takes for a dude to walk from home to the town square, while others take as long as a trip to some out-of-town location, but that bit of weirdness applies to all Noon actions, and a bunch of the Shootout ones as well.

Mechanically, I think limiting spells to one per dude would be too restrictive, since spells already have a limit on which dudes they can attach to.

Regarding the video, I can see how thatā€™s annoying timing, hope it hasnā€™t set you back too much.

3 Likes

I would like to clear up my thoughts on spells it isnā€™t one spell per dude. It is one spell per title per dude which I feel is really different from a gameplay stand point so hucksters could still shadowwalk and soul blast or whatever crazy voodoo they do so well perhaps I didnā€™t make that clear itā€™s hard to be articulate on a cell phone between jobs

3 Likes