DTDB improvements

That is the best kind of improvements: the ones done before request :smile:

1 Like

I use to build on dtdb with an ipad , but since the last updates the builder dont show me the cards anymore :frowning:

1 Like

Had the same problems with default browser on my android phone, everything works fine when I use Chrome, so you might try it out.

I tried with Dolphin , Chrome , on my ipad. Without more success.
Do you use an ipad ?

No. Did you clear cache?

Yes i did . Indeed :-/ :cold_sweat:

Heh, I couldn’t fix the problem when I was using default browser. The only thing I can suggest is trying few other browsers like Opera or any other browser that is available on IOS.

I Will try to launch dtdb with Xcode emulator ans look for the origin of That bug, after this i Will givre you a detailled report. For tomorow i think, If That could help.

You should pm platypus or just post here so he can see it. I did let him know about the bug on FB group.

I am watching here (the bitbucket being the best place to post issues), but I am not home for the weekend (not even in the right country so I don’t have much internet access), but I’ll look into it asap (I expect the issue bring a JavaScript compatibility issue as it works in the browsers I tried, but seems to fail on several others)

After some test with Debug tools and Xcode, it looks to fail silently … no js error in my terminal :confused:
sorry for not been able to give you more details.

Thanks for trying

I’ve tried everything but for some reason I can’t see decks anymore. Anywhere. Changed browser, cleared cache, nothing.

When I go to build a deck, cards don’t show up underneath the “Build” tab. I can still type in card names manually to add them to the deck. This is on Internet Explorer 9. When I swap over to Chrome, it works just fine.

the same bug

Is this functionality also possible on the Card Search screen? Would be nice for single-selecting a faction or two for dude searching.

Also on the Card Search screen, it would be nice if I could perform the search operation by clicking ENTER while focused on an entry field. Many web apps use that as a standard hotkey for a form-submit action.

I think that this is a great idea:

https://bitbucket.org/platypusDT/dtdb/issues/156/priority-individual-card-rulings-section

A menu item at the top next to Reviews and Rules labelled “FAQ”.
Click this menu and you get a result similar to when you click “Reviews”:

A picture of the card with the related FAQ entry beside that card.

Also, It would be very helpful to have the updated Errata images for Unprepared, Concealed Weapons, and Bad Company (with more to follow) with the new corrected text.
Right now I’ve been pasting the Errata’d card text into the card reviews section.

Isn’t unprepared and concealed weapon’s text correct on dtdb? I’ll update the 3rd one when the pack is released here.

Regarding the images, I don’t have the errated one yet.

1 Like

@Gamesmeister @bithlord @Kaptain_O

Rules Team, could you please provide a non-PDF version of the Revised Rulebook and the latest FAQ to @platypus so that he could upload it to dtdb? Restoring text formatting and hyperlinks manually is a pain.

Card images for errata-ed cards would also be very appreciated.

The Unprepared Promo Card has the correct text, but the base set card does not.
Concealed Weapons doesn’t have a promo, so the original base set (incorrect text) is the one that comes up.