First session this weekend, what to play

Hey, Sloan aren’t assholes, Sloans just an equal opportunity employer. 4 Ring are assholes for messing with people’s memories, abductions, and turning people into abomination clowns. Morgans Cattle are assholes for creating demon cattle, political bribery, and forceful evictions, and having unsafe work environments. Law dogs are the real assholes, assuming everyone is guilty of something, acting as judge jury and executioner, hanging a man without trial after arresting him on a confession given in confidential sanctuary (who by the way was only acting in self defense. That telegraph lady drew on him first.) Oh, and they threw out democratic process entirely, leaving gommorah to be governed by a huckster, and enforced by a police state.

1 Like

all said and done. went 1-3 and had a great time. starting to get the ebb and flow. my last two games were mirror matches (law vs law) and i think with a little luck i might have won both. really happy on the day. thanks for everyones help and see you at gencon!

3 Likes

Glad you had fun, that’s the important thing. Once you get a few more games under your belt the flow of things should start to become natural. I’ll be at Gencon, if you’re free thursday night around 8, drop by the Lobby at the Crown Plaza hotel. We’ll be there gamin!

if i am free i absolutely will do so.