Booted dudes podcast - episode 21: TCaR Kickstarter guide

There’s a new booted dudes episode! I’ll try to listen and summarise soon.

http://analoggaming.libsyn.com/ep-21-there-comes-a-reckoning-kickstarter-guide?tdest_id=333400

Their description below:
"Howdy!

In this episode, the Dudes read the first ever “Tales from the Epitaph” and the winner of a Deadlands Dice Bag is determined.

For our main topic, we take a close look at the kickstarter currently running and try to give help to people who are new to Doomtown:Reloaded or Kickstarter Projects or just aren’t sure yet what to pledge for.

NEW PLAYERS: Our discussion about pledges for new DT:R players and what add-ons might be the most important is at around the 35:30 mark!"

6 Likes

Harlath, thank you so much for continually helping getting the word out about our podcast episodes, it means a lot!
We’ll get back in the ring this month, the first test games with Servitors are being played out the next few days :slight_smile:. It’s gonna be grim(me)!

-Michael

5 Likes

Thanks guys, shamefully on the rare episode where I never got round to doing a summary. :blush:

Hope that you guys are able to make it over to Copenhagen for their Servitor event, and that we perhaps even see you in Europe for the 2017 Worlds.

Hope your first play with TCaR goes well and please keep up the good work - the podcast is excellent for the community and helpful for new players too.

2 Likes

I love the podcast so much I’ve reheased/roll played what an episode would be like if I were a guest talking about The OCTGN community and some of the metas we have online.

4 Likes

Now, actually, why aren’t you a guest, yet, @jayjester? @BootedDudes ? :smiley:
Maybe you could also talk about crazy/unconventional deckbuilding ideas or somesuch :blush:
And OCTGN community would be a nice topic indeed.

Looking forward to listening the new episode later!

2 Likes

Hey there,
the Booted Dudes have some semi-bad news unfortunately. I attached our announcement from facebook below. <3 and thanks to all of you,
Michael

Hey fellow cowpokes,
As many of you might already have guessed, the Booted Dudes Podcast is not going to continue for the time being. Hans and me are moving on to new pastures, possibly doing another podcast at some point in the future, but right now we’ll just ride into the sunset and enjoy all the new frontiers the board gaming hobby has in store.
It was one hell of a ride and we have met so many friendly and caring people in this community, we are very grateful for all your support, comments and involvement in the game of DT:R. We hope that he game will continue to thrive and rise even more in popularity, which we are both sure of given that the game is in very good hands with Pinebox Entertainment!
Thank you all for all your messages in the recent months, we have read every one of them and are happy that there is still new people getting into the game and even some people listening to some of the “old stuff” we recorded before we even knew how to place a microphone in a room ;).
If there are any internet archivists out there who would like to have and possibly upload our episodes somewhere (they aren’t online anymore because we closed our online account), I can send you a WeTransfer-link with all episodes as mp3s. Just hit us up, preferably talk directly to Michael Knarr, as this site won’t be checked so often anymore…
Special thanks to the whole Kopenhagen gang (Anders Kernel, Benni Byg Ulbrink and many more who always had a place to sleep and super tasty kidney bean chilis for us)
Alrighty pardners, so saddle up now, keep enjoying the game and hopefully we’ll meet again some lucky day!
Yours truly,
Hans and Michael

9 Likes