Can Raven's ability grant a permanent bullet bonus twice per round?

Scenario:

During noon, I have two dudes at an opponent’s deed; I control it. I use Raven’s ability on that deed. Then, I win a shootout there, Raven triggers and my first dude gets a permanent bullet bonus.

During Sundown, I still control that deed. Does Raven trigger again, and I can give my other dude at that deed a permanent bullet bonus as well?

The relevant text is:

The next time you win a shootout there, or if you control it during Sundown and do not own it, give your dude there a permanent +1 bullets if they do not already have a permanent bullet bonus.

The or is what’s tripping me up here, it is inclusive or exclusive?

1 Like

Seen and forwarded to RT

2 Likes

“The next time you win a shootout there, or if you control it during Sundown and do not own it, give your dude there a permanent +1 bullets if they do not already have a permanent bullet bonus.”

As soon as you trigger the effect, the bonus is applied and will only be applied once.

So if you win a shootout at the location, you apply the bonus immediately and the effect ends. If you do not, but meet the requirement at sundown, you will get the bonus then, but not if you happen to have already got the bonus from a shootout

3 Likes