Doomtown: Abomination Series Applications are Now Live!

Step right up and apply to host an event pardners!

http://pineboxentertainment.com/opseries/

4 Likes

I have a store request for Graphic Art with which to use to advertise to the millennial generation - who gravitate to screen graphics visually with similar sensorial priority that canines gravitate to interesting smells olfactorily - so as to raise the probability of leveraging the series to expand the Berkeley Doomtown Playgroup.

Casual suggestion (from my store events coordinator / fan of Classic): An Abomination bursting forth from one of the O’s in Doomtown.

Specifically something that “is the same size as a facebook peg” or thereabouts.

Cheers!

3 Likes

Good idea @jordan_caldwell! I’ve created a flyer and submitted to the rest of the Pine Box team for approval :slight_smile:

2 Likes

To follow-up, the flyer is being cleaned up and features the new Nicodemus Whateley piece by David Hammond! We should have the promo card spoiled next week!

7 Likes

A quick thing - the ‘surprise’ Alt Art card is kinda spoiled in the list of Alt Art Cards where you can order the kit…

1 Like

It is :slight_smile: We will have the actual card image up this week.

2 Likes

The flyer for the Series will feature this art!

7 Likes

That’s some awesome art!

1 Like

Mat revealed!

4 Likes

My favorite art on a playmat!? And a Hand Rank guide with it?! So cool!!!

1 Like

Seconding this - a great piece of art, I remember being very pleased to get the alt-art Soul Blast and delighted it was chosen for a playmat. Much prefer this to the base set’s art.

1 Like