Doomtown Events at PAX Unplugged!

We are pleased to announce that Pine Box Entertainment will be at PAX Unplugged this November to host one of the upcoming events starting October 21st in the Servitor Series! Applications for these events will be going up soon and you won’t want to miss it, as the player’s decisions greatly impact the characters of Doomtown: Reloaded!

http://unplugged.paxsite.com/

6 Likes

I’ll be there. Any idea as to what day/time/etc. they’re giving us? I gotta work there full time, and I’m hoping to make it work.

Wonderful! Unfortunately I have not been informed yet as to the event schedule but as soon as we know it will get posted!

Recommended Hotel; Government/AAA rate not bad and may just be the PBE HQ for the weekend:

Holiday Inn Express
100 North Columbus Blvd
Philadelphia, PA 19106

https://www.ihg.com/holidayinnexpress/hotels/us/en/philadelphia/phlpl/hoteldetail?cm_mmc=EMAIL-_-Res_AWA-_-Res_EX_2017-_-USEN-_-RESDETAILS_HOTELNAME

2 Likes

Sadly, I don’t think I can make this one, but I’m looking forward to hearing about it!

Any news as to what day(s)? I can go if it’s Saturday…

As soon as the PAX event schedule goes public we will link and post here!

1 Like

I am actually interested in attending PAX Unplugged for the DTR events, but also because I have never been to a PAX or similar gaming con before. However I don’t think I can afford a hotel room myself. Is there a separate thread for anyone interested in sharing a room?

1 Like

I’m not aware of a separate thread other than a Facebook discussion but that’s not a bad idea to start one!

I have recommended the Holiday Inn Express in Penn’s Landing, not directly in Center City but more affordable.

3 Likes

Jake, worst case scenario you can take the R5 into the city and come back home at night.

1 Like

I might be taking a plane to this, and if I do will need a place to stay. PM me if you’d consider bunking?

1 Like

Jordan_Caldwell - if you don’t take a plane, does that mean you’ll walk? Or use a Pinto?
or a good ol’ fashioned Stakes Just Rose (entering PAX as a STUD)? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Through Heavy Rain, Stampede, Quarantine, or any sorta Call(ed) Weather, to even an Abandoned Mine, Western Office, or any sorta Faraway Strike…

1 Like

Howdy cowpokes!

Posting a quick link here to the Pax Unplugged housing thread, as it is gettin’ buried (and the title is misspelled): PAX Unlpugged- Looking to go .

@jordan_caldwell, I’d PM you if I had the capability… but apparently thems whats runs the place don’t trust me with that kind o’ power. And me a fine upstandin’ Law Dog who chases bounties and catches varmints… I just can’t imagine why… :wink: I think if you PM me, I can reply?

To follow up with everyone, I’m just waiting on PAX to confirm one of two time slots we may be in. I have of course requested High Noon on Saturday.

1 Like

Second follow up. The exclusive PAX promo ties into the venue of the community event for the Thursday before the convention (Nov 16). The time is currently pending but expect late afternoon/early evening.

1 Like

Spoken like a true Texas Ranger, ignoring any and all movement restrictions

So, cowpokes, any confirmation(s) yet? Jonesin’ to figure out my schedule… :slight_smile:

Saturday at High Noon

well cadavaca?