Doomtown Reloaded 2018 Organized Play

Getting back into the full swing of things, we’re updating our blog starting with an overview of organized play this year:

http://pineboxentertainment.com/2018/01/24/doomtown-reloadeds-organized-play-2018/

4 Likes

Thanks! It’s good to see activity on the blog again and a healthy schedule of organised play events. :thumbsup:

Will a is a great choice for a promo as she’s frequently in starting posses, so this will cut down on searching around for copies.

1 Like

Wow, love the idea of a world champ deck and starter decks for new players! Can’t wait to see the new promos :smile:

That Dead Man’s Hand event looks awesome. What a great idea.

2 Likes

Looking forward to Origins!

1 Like

Is the harrowed guy they are looking for from any era of Doomtown ? Also if I win the name a card at origins what are the restrictions? ( I know it’s not likely that I would win but if I wanted to make a chain saw sword or experience tin star or a new deed are they okay ? )

1 Like

Harrowed is going to be restricted to a list. Name A Card is pretty open ended, just a quick check with story and design team for approval :slight_smile:

1 Like

To clarify on the date typo:

Classic is submitted for Friday, August 3rd, following the Dead Mans Hand event.

Championship is Saturday, August 4th @12pm. The Top 8 for that event is Sunday, August 5th @10am

I think this is a good balance. Player story line involvement (like original L5R/classic Doomtown) but within bounds to stop the story going haywire. :thumbsup: