Doomtown @UK: Jonah's Alliance Badge Event Results

Starting this thread for our friends across the pond to keep us updated on all things happening this weekend in Edinburgh!

SATURDAY 29th
We’ll be in the Crosstown Eatery, just off Lothian Road.
We’ll have a tricycle event from 1pm-5pm, where you can try Out For Blood in a more sedate format, do food and drink and so on, and then people are free to do social things in the evening.
We’ll make sure and dish out old promos to make sure everyone has everything.

SUNDAY 30th
We’ll be in the Victoria Park Hotel on Ferry Road, with a HIGH NOON start. Regular constructed format, O4B legal, all that jazz.

Euros event page-

Pre-event event page-

5 Likes

We’re looking forward to keeping people up to date and letting everyone know the next city Doomtown will visit after Tombstone in future expansions. :thumbsup:

Plenty of promos to give out and hopefully the typical fun, laid back atmosphere of Doomtown events.

4 Likes

Wyatt Earp and a bounty hunter come after Sloan.

(and get bitten by a snake)

5 Likes

Let’s see if my photo upload from the bar works…

6 Likes

Getting tense in the last game of round 3.

6 Likes

That tension in the last game of round 3 costs me dear as I only manage to win at time, finishing 2nd to European tricycle champion ™ @Ijiasu.

5 Likes

Top 4 is underway. Adam with Full Moon Brotherhood Vs Robert with Morgan Regulators. Peter with Fort 51 Vs Mark with the Fourth Ring

7 Likes

@Harlath and @ijiasu in the final

8 Likes

Mark (@ijiasu) is victorious!

4 Likes

Doomtown is going to Deadwood! Congratulations to Mark Yellowlees leading with The Fourth Ring!

5 Likes

As requested by @forkbanger

https://dtdb.co/en/decklist/2992/straight-flush-gadget-hand-rank-manipulation-euro-3-1-fifth

3 Likes

I’ll do some posting tomorrow.

Thanks to everyone for coming along, hope you were all able to get home with your huge piles of swag safely!

3 Likes

Decklists?

1 Like

One linked above already and we’ll doubtless get more over the next few days - everyone is under instruction to share these for the benefit of the broader community! Those who were there please share your decks no matter where you placed - it really helps design, playtest and your fellow players. Indeed, knowing what isn’t quite working (or is frustrating/challenging to face) can be at least as helpful as knowing what is working well. :thumbsup:

Speaking of which, aiming to post my decklist and a brief report soon. Delayed slightly by unkind timing - monthly and quarterly report writing time…

Here is my deck, I ended up in 6th place.

https://dtdb.co/en/decklist/2993/the-arsenal-law-dogs-gadgeteers-2019-v-2-

In the second round I got to play the judge Harry and trade him a Yagn and a hydropuncher. Living the Dredd dream :grin:.

4 Likes

Here’s my decklist and writeup from the main event.

3 Likes

Photo time!

Top prizes (badge, The Ghost, exclusive playmat)-

If you’re curious-

The glorious winner-

He refused to do fingerguns, though-

(Almost) everyone else-

Faction breakdown, if you can decipher my handwriting-

Standings after Swiss-

And finally, this album of shots of games in progress.

@Doomdog recorded the finals, so those will appear on the internet at some point.

7 Likes

Excellent photos and congratulations to the mysterious player described as “Fabulous TO [Tourney Organiser]” in the final photo. :wink:

2 Likes

Congratulations to our new Marshal, and good showing to all! Looks like a wonderful combination of stiff competition and a lot of fun (thanks for the pictures)! Very jealous of all who made it out.

4 Likes

Faction Breakdown

Law Dogs- 3
(Arsenal, Law Dogs, Fort 51)

Outlaws- 4
(Den of Thieves, 2 Protection Racket, Jonah’s Alliance)

Entrepreneurs- 4
(Morgan Stables, 2 Morgan Regulators, Smith & Robards)

Anarchists- 2
(both 108 Drunken Masters)

First People- 1
(Eagle Wardens)

Fourth Ring- 2
(Full Moon Brotherhood, Fourth Ring)

6 Likes