Doomtown Worlds: Deadlands RPG Event: May 5th, 2018

Howdy folks! We’re starting to take sign-ups for specific tables that players will want to join for the Deadlands portion of the 2018 Doomtown: Reloaded World Championship. These sessions will take place on Saturday, May 5th, and will directly effect the story printed in ‘Too Tough To Die,’ based on your actions. You will get the opportunity to play either an established character from the Gomorra storyline, such as Wendy or Lucy, or one of the new characters that will be featured in ‘Too Tough to Die.’ There may be a few others familiar faces that pop up along the way :slight_smile:

The game table options are as follows:

1. Law Dogs/Morgan Cattle Company
  2. Eagle Wardens/108
  3. The Sloane Gang
  4. The Fourth Ring

That’s right pardners, there’s an opportunity to play the bad guys (from a certain point of view)! These tables will cross paths with one another during the day and as the action concludes, the story will continue the next day, as players compete in the Doomtown: Reloaded World Championship, where outcomes of specific match-ups will help determine the final outcome of these stories.

Not interested in rolling dice and just want to flip some cardboard? No worries! We’ll have tournaments firing at 11am and 3pm with organised play support, including the original OP Kit#!

For full information on this weekend of all things Weird West!: Deadlands Convention and Doomtown Worlds: May 5-6 (Updated) - #14 by DeputyWay

If you’re looking for hotel accommodations, look here!: Hotel and accommodation thread for worlds - #3 by Suzy309

Please comment below for which of the four tables you would prefer to be at for this event. I look forward to meeting you there!

5 Likes

Howdy stranger! Before picking a table fer sure, I’ve been asked to ask: will Sister Mary Gideon be makin’ an appearance at the Law Dog table? :slight_smile:

Also, I’ve been asked the odds of there being any RPG shennanigans on Day Two… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Whoops, hadn’t thought that players may want to join tables based on PC options :slight_smile: I’ll get them listed once they’re finalized. For now, expect at least Wendy and Lucy as options for that table. Currently we don’t have any RPG plans for Day 2 (I don’t think we have any staff to run a game), but I’ll bring it up with the team as an option!

1 Like