DTDB improvements

And now we can all get our Reader badges for reading every post in this topic :slight_smile:

Alt+D is old. Don’t use. I may update it.

1 Like

@platypus a few users on BGG are reporting issues with the email system.
They are not receiving their account confirmation emails:

Not sure if it’s an issue or stated somewhere, but anyone else having problems when using dtdb on an IPad? I don’t see any cards since I updated the iOS :confused:

In short: yes, there is an issue with iOS devices (apple browser, generally). I tried to implement a temporary work around.

As far as I am aware you should be fine if you don’t touch the “value” buttons (the buttons that goes from A,2,3…10,J,Q,K )

If you didn’t touch them and you still don’t see anything, that is news to me and I need to have a look into it.

I haven’t moved further then the FrontPage/ looking at decks where I can’t see the Cards. I haven’t tested on a mac, but I have the same issue on my Iphone.
Thx for the fast reply btw.

Yes, that workaround was for Safari on iOS8. This is a new issue on iOS9 where deck lists don’t show up at all. The deck-content div doesn’t get populated. I’ve been looking to get you a better bug report than that but I haven’t got any further yet. I’ll let you know if I do.

2 Likes

One thing that I feel would be handy would be a “collection” tracker for my account to record how many copies of each set I own and the number of promos. Then it could compare that against my built decks and flag it somehow so that when I try to create a new deck it will tell me if I’m overusing a card (i.e. I have 8 Unprepareds in my decklists but I only own 6 in my collection).

I find that with how often I’m constructing and deconstructing decks I run into this, search through my entire collection for the missing cards only to remember they’re in another deck already. It would be nice to use DTDB to “build with what I’ve got” against multiple decks.

2 Likes

iOS is killing me .
I hâte Apple …

Any chance the iOS issue will get fixed? Let me know if I can provide any helpful info (I’m not a comp wiz thou…)

1 Like

I am not really sure how to proceed at the moment. When I get a bit more time, I’ll try looking into it.

1 Like

The light shineth has been added to dtdb (and should be OCTGN-ready).

I also added a small improvement before starting again bigger ones:
Adding dudes to the starting posse when they are not in deck will see them added there (for a one click action instead of having to add the dude first and then state it is in the starting posse).

4 Likes

That’s great! Definitely was an annoying extra step when building a starting posse.

Alsciende
18 sept.
Alsciende ‏@alsciende
Issue with iOS 9 fixed. #NetrunnerDB

Via Twitter
Maybe The beginning of a solution

I’ll look into porting that change

2 Likes

Any news on it ? Sorry , i Know… Im Boring you :frowning:

Yeah iOS update would be pretty baller.

I’m pretty sad that I can’t work on my decks anymore during TV time.

Is there a way to reduce the starting GR based on having Grifters in Den of Thieves starting posse? I know it’s not a lot of mental gymnastics to reduce 1 or 2 in my head, just wondering :slight_smile:

Sorry for the silence!
I tried working on the ios thing, but my fix didn’t work.
Regarding the den of thieves, at first I didn’t want to add specific rules in the builder, but I might do it. Not sure yet as it is annoying to do (though of course easy)

2 Likes

With the addition of so many more outfits, I think the layout of the “Choose your Outfit” screen when making a new deck could potentially be improved. Raw alphabetical ordering isn’t how I, as a user, would expect to make that selection.

Maybe you could have them sorted by faction and then either alphabetically or by chronological release? And display the faction icon to the left of the name?

3 Likes