Epitaph Final Series: Week of the Reckoners

Howdy again folks! As we enter the final weekend of Epitaph Series events, we eagerly await the final story-line count as the remaining events and OCTGN League report in. Here’s the current tally:

Morgan: 24
Fourth Ring: 16
Sloane Gang: 15
Law Dogs: 25
108: 11
Eagle Wardens: 8

This week, in preparation for the GenCon 50 Doomtown Reloaded: Evil Is A Choice Event, each day we will feature an article that examines strategy for each Servitor. We look forward to all the different decks you Doomies come up with for this special tournament! If you can’t make it in time to participate in the event, make sure to stop by and enter the Challenge Booth or attend one of our community events to still have a chance to receive a full-bleed Servitor promo! Here’s the final Epitaph Events:

Mayhem Collectibles
Josh Parrish
Dalarpguy@gmail.com
August 5th, 2017
7500 University Blvd Ste D, Clive, IA 503252
USA

Red Castle Games
Matt Lippay
lippay@comcast.net
August 5th, 2017
6406 SE Foster Rd
Portland, OR 97206
USA

Kurofune Game Space
Alan Castree
rabidpuppies@gmail.com
August 5th, 2017
534-0024 Ōsaka-fu, Ōsaka-shi, Miyakojima-ku, Higashinodamachi, 1 Chome−21−9
Japan

Hex
Maciej Reputakowski-Madej
maciej.reputakowski@gmail.com
August 5th, 2017
Dwernickiego 5, 31-530 Cracow
Poland

Fanboy Three
Heidi Cook
fanboythreemanchester@gmail.com
August 6th, 2017
25 Hilton Street, Manchester, M1 1EL
UK

4 Likes

Looking forward to the Servitor articles, I know the other playtesters and our long-suffering editor worked hard on these. :slight_smile:

Good to go in to the final weekend with lots of events that could sway a close contest for the story prize and to find out who’ll introduce us to Tombstone. Very tight at the top and maybe there will even be a come from behind leader? Lots of room for change with four events and the large OCTGN event still to be added to the tally.

Good luck to all the UK folk that make it along to Manchester and sorry I won’t be there.

1 Like

I don’t see any mention of the tournament in Des Moines on the 5th…

2 Likes

Whoops! It appears I missed the Mayhem Collectibles event, my apologies!

Update: Edited to include Iowa event

2 Likes