Epitaph Series Applications in UK

I’m talking to a couple of London venues about applying to host an Epitaph Series event.
I was just wondering who else in the UK has or is likely to submit an application?

2 Likes

I think Black Lion Games in Edinburgh has applied and provided a couple of dates. We’ll see how many events the UK gets and how they’re spread out geographically.

Glad to hear there’s some potential for a London event too, good luck. :slight_smile:

As far as I’m aware, the Hartlepool and Edinburgh guys have submitted applications.

I don’t know if Peter from Hartlepool uses these forums, but @vadersjester or @forkbanger will be the people to ask for details on Edinburgh events. No idea if Huddersfield have applied or if they’re just doing the European Championship. Can you confirm @scottw?

1 Like

It’s highly unlikely that we would be able to put another event on in the limited timeframe available, I will however have some discussions and see what we can do in the north.

3 Likes

Darksphere in London have put in an application for either 23rd or 30th July

1 Like

We up in Newcastle are going to put in for the 15th and 30th of July at Travelling Man, and my hope is for the 15th. It looks like we’ll have a few events without overlap, which is pretty awesome.

2 Likes

Grand, lots of potential events on the cards!

I’ll try to put together a posse for Hartlepool or Newcastle if they go ahead, might even make it down to London (work/wife permitting!). It is about 15 years since I was last in Hartlepool (to judge a debating competition, for shame!). We met Hartlepool’s mayor too, at the time he was something of a novelty act as a football mascot turned mayor, but won re-election a couple of times.

Congratulations to Huddersfield on winning their football playoff tonight too. :soccer:

2 Likes

Hartlepool, Newcastle and Edinburgh are all places I can get to without too much trouble, possibly London too though as it’ll be the most expensive of the lot I imagine I’d be relying on getting a lift down with someone. The important thing is more Doomtown! :slight_smile:

1 Like