Cheers. Sometimes you need to clear your cache on dtdb.co and its .fr equivalent to get updates to display properly.
What are you keen on doing here, are there particular dudes/homes etc you're keen on making work and enjoy?
I prefer this version, as it has a quasi starting stud. I'd be tempted to start Tommy Harden too, perhaps in place of Hattie (who is excellent). Then I'll be able to offer more advice on the cards you're most enthusiastic about.
- I like that you have some off value cards, it helps win lowball.
- I'd drop Lucy Clover if you're not starting her.
- Mortimer Parsons may well be worth including on 6S - you don't need his Mad Science 0, but he's an efficiently priced two stud two influence dude.
Personally, I favour the core LD home and the dudes below:
- Thunder Boy, Hattie, Tommy Harden, Philip Swinford (was Rico pre errata) and Willa Mae McGregor.
- 3 Starting GR (core home has more rock!), 2 net income.
- Gives two studs (effectively, as it is easy to make people wanted with core LD to boost Thunder Boy), 5 influence and a bullet catcher.