GenCon Results and Doomtown News!

Top 8 of the Gen Con North American Championship is under way!

Joe James (108 Drunken Masters) v. Hitomi Robert (The Sloane Gang)

Richard Carter (Full Moon Brotherhood) v. Stephen Holder (Protection Racket)

Jevon Heath (Full Moon Brotherhood w/Grimme) v. Johnathon Causey (108 Righteous Bandits)

David Hogg (Full Moon Brotherhood) v. Brandon Schulte (Full Moon Brotherhood)

5 Likes

Its been a while since regulators (or indeed MCC) was absent from the cut at a major event. Good luck @Doomdog bring it home for the UK.

2 Likes

Top 4!
Schulte v. Carter (Both Full Moon Brotherhood)
Jevon (Full Moon Brotherhood w/Grimme) v. Joe (108 Drunken Masters)

2 Likes

108 Drunken Masters takes it down with Joe James as the victor!

Richard Carter follows in familiar footsteps in retiring from competitive play to become the new Lead Designer for Doomtown!!!

4 Likes

Joe has graciously passed on his design a card prize to our third place winner Jevon Heath as well!

2 Likes

I thought Lapp was Lead Designer? Are you leaving?

Emre Guzelsu is our outgoing lead designer and has been working on design for the last four years!

http://pineboxentertainment.com/about-us/

Very confident Lapp isn’t going anywhere. :slight_smile: He’s technically “Community Manager” but does 101 (108?) things adeptly.

3 Likes

Woops sorry I typed Lapp but meant Emre. Well good luck to all, I am really enjoying the blog series behind the various factions of Too Tough To Die. Very insightful.

4 Likes

Thanks on behalf of the playtest team (which writes these). Seeing comments here and elsewhere saying these are useful encourages the team to do more. :slight_smile: We’re always interested in topics players would like to see covered.

2 Likes

Congrats to Joe on his win, Rich on his position, and Kevin on his card!

What happened in the DMH tournament?

Stone won; no hero could stop his path of Death

Rafi Hamid will return Harrowed

2 Likes
2 Likes