Hotel and accommodation thread for worlds

Please add a comment here regarding wether you are interested in joining the convention block bookings for worlds. All accommodation will be budget level (having stayed at both hotels we are planning to use I can vouch that they are clean and comfortable). Anyone wishing to make a private booking feel free to message myself for advice on local hotels)

I will add and amend as necessary.

Heidi Cook
Scott Wisely
David Lapp
Christine Lapp
Prodigy and partner
Max Way and partner
Jordan Caldwell
Anders Kernel
Benni Ulbrink
Mads

5 Likes

We will likely just need Saturday night, if the main event is Sunday. If the block is for 2 nights or more, we can arrange something else.

Anders Kernel
Benni Ulbrink
Mads

2 Likes

FYI, the danish Vikings, which @Suzy309 is referring to, are arriving by their modern airborne viking ships Thursday, so we’ll need bookings for 4 nights… Mads might not arrive until Friday, but that’s details.

@scottw, any idea of when you’re looking to make bookings/ acquire offers? My inner planning thingy likes to get stuff arranged. It’s a curse…

2 Likes

As soon as we can we will make bookings, the apartments are double and single beds if any of you would be willing to share a double it will make booking much easier

1 Like

Here is the booking link for the apartments for anyone wishing to get an early booking

1 Like

Was the plan to get a discount via a mass booking? It seems the smallest rooms are already sold out btw…

room 1 booked

David and Christine Lapp
Heidi and Scott
David Hammond (provisional)
Guest artist (provisional)

room 2 to be confirmed

Anders Thu - mon
Benni Thu - mon
Mads fri - mon
Zack TBC
Max and Rachel fri - mon

As soon as I get full confirmation from everyone I will book the second room

Prodigy and Wife to book there own accomodation (links sent)

2 Likes