How to Order There Comes a Reckoning and 2T2D

Hello. I missed the Kickstarter. Is there a way to pre-order There Comes a Reckoning and/or Too Tough To Die? The link I found in another thread says pre-orders are closed, and I can’t find anything under Products.

Thanks

1 Like

Howdy!

2T2D hasn’t come up for pre-order yet, but this Kickstarter posts has some commentary on timing: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/545820095/doomtown-reloaded-there-comes-a-reckoning/posts/2173599

Encouragingly, 2T2D will be available from Pinnacle’s website and retail to order/pre-order and is due a month or two after TCaR (so perhaps September or October?).

Ordering TCaR: I’m guessing Pinnacle have extra copies for fulfilling orders on its website, hopefully one of the Pinebox guys knows and will help out here. :slight_smile: There were also a lot of retail backers at the kickstarter (they pledged $1 and could then place a large retail order) - Pinebox/Pinnacle might be able to help out by letting people know which retail stores back it. Hopefully that way you can choose between ordering from Pinnacle or a nearby store if you’re lucky enough to have one that backed the Kickstarter.

Hope the above is at least of some use: I’m just on playtest so I’m not on top of the business side of things.

2 Likes

We do not have details yet. Once we do we’ll make sure to announce it. We’re one the precipice of kickstarter fulfillment. So you wont have to wait too long to know when you can jump on board.

1 Like

Hi @Alex. According to my LFGS they can’t order either TCaR or TTTD yet. Any word on when this will be possible and when it’ll be available for those wanting to support stores? Hopefully it’ll be in stores before the next event series kicks off :wink:

2 Likes

I hope so as well, we’re slated to start Abomination Series on Oct 27

2 Likes

I reached out to Jodi about who is distributing it. It’s available through Studio 2 - but Distributors have to pick it up. As soon as I know more - I will share it.

1 Like

Dunno, what “have to Pick it up” means. Hopefully it doesn’t mean a lot of hassle.

They have to choose to carry it.

I asked today again, same FLGS as @Benni frequents, they still can’t see it. They can order the AEG-era stuff, shows up under Pinnacle. They say it’s either that the distributor hasn’t added it to the system yet, or that they haven’t chosen to carry it, but they can’t tell which, and suggested that I ask again later.

Would it help you if I ask who their distributor is next time, if they still can’t order it?

1 Like

@Alex is actively looking into the distribution list.

@zenarchist if you have the name of the distributor, that would be great!

3 Likes

I have a list of distributors from Studio 2 and Pinnacle. I will be posting them on our main site soon. Here’s the list:
Esdevium (UK)

Pegasus Spiele (EU)

BNW (EU)

Lion Rampant (Canada)

Universal (Canada)

Alliance (NA)

ACD (NA)

Aladdin (NA)

Warpath (NA)

Southern Hobby (NA)

PHD (NA)

3 Likes

Stopped by the shop again today, still not in their system. Their distributor is Alliance - I guess there could be some difference between what they offer in the US and in Europe, but I doubt that’s it.

The store owner said she would contact Alliance, and that I should ask again next time.

Also, slightly related to this, about when is the final date for preordering 2T2D from Pinnacle, just in case the FLGS doesn’t work out.

I suspect the distributor being Alliance is indeed the issue, as it is marked as a NA (North American) distributor above - might be worth seeing if your store has any relationship with the two EU distributors marked?

Yeah, I’ll ask next if they don’t get anything out of contacting Alliance.

Its not on esdevium master preorder list yet. Though based on past performance this may have little to do with esdevium having the product.

2 Likes

Has There Comes a Reckoning been released yet? I thought it had, but Miniature Market still has it listed as a Preorder.

1 Like

Yes, it is on the Pinnacle website, and I believe they are working on getting it to distributors and retailers.

1 Like

If I buy There Comes a Reckoning from Pinnacle or another retailer, will it come with the new versions of errata’d cards? I know they were a stretch goal in the kickstarter campaign.

Yes, they are included

1 Like