If you could see one character from classic return

So why does everybody say Nate Hunter is dead? To my knowledge he’s alive and left town

We wish he was dead because he was a massive nerd.

He’s no J.P. Coleman.

1 Like

Flavour text for some of the cards for the last classic expansion had them burying a sheriff from memory. “So long, sheriff” or some such after a prayer. Can try to dig it out over the weekend.

When I read that I thought they were talking about JP although I could be wrong .

Well I already got Nic back so thats swell…

Spike Dougan maybe? Loved jis art :smiley: The Twitch is another ine Id love. But really - BlackJack or Stoker would be the greatest for me.

1 Like

Here’s a thread with Reloaded’s “Boot Hill” for characters who passed away in the story and how! We need to clean that thread up, put everything in one list and archive it in various places. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Still trying to dig out the classic list

1 Like

That post was inspired by seeing the list of Classic dudes.

1 Like

http://gamesmeister.com/doomtown/viewtopic.php?t=459&sid=61ad720f9f36965bf343b110f4a66e5b

2 Likes

There’s a MUCH fuller list - I have a source who might have it in his hard drive, so hopefully…

2 Likes

The list says Austin Stoker’s fate is unknown. He sounds like he would make a great legend at this point.

Also, Armitage is seen in The Essence of Armitage, which fueld up Tyx to be a behemoth. The Essence broke and consumed Tyx, if I’m remembering correctly. Sounds to me like Armitage could be trouble again.

3 Likes

Austin Stoker is a legendary jerk who would do nothing good for you.

1 Like

Suzy 2.0 would be cool too

3 Likes

I would love it if Sroker’s fate remains unknown and he makes a comeback. Have a drifter who’s art is clearly the likeness of Stoker, but don’t name him Austin Stoker. Maybe something like “The Gunslinger.” I dunno. But having him still shrouded in mystery, but with it heavily hinted that it’s Stoker would be pretty darn cool.

5 Likes

Maybe Klippstein teleported away from whatever killed/made dead every other Collegium dude? He could’ve taken any other one dude with him, too… if it was a shootout…
I loved that card’s art, especially the exp. GK

The Unknown Hooded Figure: (Harrowed) Mouth o’ Hell - ectoplasmically calcified by Meredith Singleton

What an awesome way to go

2 Likes

Unfortunately the last official story tourney - which I can’t find the list from annoyingly - had all Collegium listed as dead :sob:

1 Like

Teleportation and ghost-rock-fueled Mad Science could work that out… There’s the Star Treky version of teleportation that stipulates that each time a thing is teleported, another copy is created, atom-by-atom, and the original is destroyed to keep the whole Universe from entering an unstable state (there was an episode that dealt with “teleportation psychosis”, and it was a central theme)… And also the more steampunk “The Prestige” version that works by literal cloning, so it doesn’t really matter if that version of Klippstein is dead or not, there are many more out there.

1 Like

Whilst I’d love to have the Collegium back - doing things like that remove the point of storyline tournaments

A very good guru called Jimi managed to help me out.

This is the list of dudes that survived the last classic story tourney

Wendy
Carson Gage
Blackjack
Clovis
Max Baine
Scott Pierce
Cort Williams
Windows Derek
Katie Karl
Nicodemus Whateley
Dave Montreal