If you could see one character from classic return

She became Sheriff but it was destroying her so Dave stepped up to take the pressure off her

That’s if I recall some fiction correctly

I can’t remember the specifics (or more helpfully, the “why?”), but this was part of the FAQ that AEG had when the relaunch was announced and not having Wendy as Sheriff was a deliberate story decision. :slight_smile:

Thinking about the why of it all is that whoever was Sheriff was doomed from the beginning and they would much rather kill Dave than Wendy

So we know Bob Bidwell is alive I wonder what the hell is he up to ( at 1 am )? I have questions about a lot of dudes now that the story is in tombstone (sadly I know that means sheriff blackjack will never happen ) from The flavor text of spoiled cards from too tough to die of we know Charlie landers is back and that is great .

1 Like

Nash Bilton survived too I think as a result of a Classic community event, on top of the original AEG survivor list?

I assume TCaR’s Bilton Collection Agency is a nod to this.

2 Likes
Spoiler

Well, Tombstone needs a new Texas Ranger, so I wonder if Katie Karl might answer that call?

EDIT: that might be considered a spoiler!

1 Like

There are a few old classics’ that I’d like to see come back.

Texas Rangers Brigadier-General Patterson, a cool card I never really got to work.
The Agency… The Ghost
Ezzie… too powerful against some decks?
Bobo Leveux …hex hate too strong?

1 Like

That’s a good list! There’s a custom card maker if you want a crack at remaking some old favourites. DriveThruCards.com Doomtown Custom Cards Creator

I would really like to see Charlie Landers come back, he survived! The experienced version is sweet, Pete Venters artwork too… if I had one I would be tempted to slot him in my Reloaded decks.

Reading the flavor text made makes me think “The Snitch” should be back too, also Pete Venters artwork!

Charity, another interesting classic dude card that is a survivor!

1 Like

2 Likes

Maybe Charlie can go back to the circus?

1 Like

Bonus Question: Who is the gentleman to Charlie’s right (whose mug he is likely scrubbing)?

Hint: Same artist!

Is it the same guy on the "ace in the hole?

It is not. Two more guesses!

Nate Hunter?

1 Like

Strike Two!

1 Like

Hmm well I looked at all the classic dudes my last guess is “the Twitch”.

One of my favorite “Wiles/Anonimo” character from classic!

3 Likes