Jonah’s Alliance: Origins, GenCon, and European Round-Ups

Update on the Clanton Ranch Showdown at GenCon: you do not need to bring a deck, one will be provided!

4 Likes

Gencon is closing in soon pardners for the final Jonah’s Series Event!

At the main event we will reveal the choices made so far and give a sneak peek at Jonah XP!

Things kick-off on Wed at the Meet & Greet with a new Meet the Team promo followed by the annual Hogkillin Bicycle multiplayer at the Hyatt!

4 Likes

Y’all better be there… Jonah’s plans aren’t gonna come to fruition on their own! (Though I heard he was quite busy in Edinburgh recently… )

4 Likes

Got talked back into “Too Big To Fail” Gencon by @DeputyWay despite all of my pithy reservations.

We meeting at the same pub? Forget the name but they had a Wednesday 1/2 price drink special if memory serves…

4 Likes

Correct! We kick things off on Wed at Kilroys 3p-7p

2 Likes

Hooray for Jonah Essex XP! I like it when characters that are prominent in the fiction frequently show up in games. Jonah Essex was one of the rare misses here, as his base version doesn’t tend to see a lot of play. Excited for an experienced version and hope he excites players enough to get used. :thumbsup:

1 Like

GenCon Carter’s Classic looks to be normal deck building guidelines. (while my name is on it, and I am likely the one running it, the grand poobah entered it into the system)

As ever, space in my luggage gets to be a premium, so extra on hand decks will be few (and janky)

Note to self - grab the sealed product for prize support.

1 Like

Looks like this line is the one that went to registered players:

This year’s format is Double Barrel, which follows normal deck construction rules, but each player can only have 2 of any given card in their deck. Co-hosted by Harrowed Entertainment Group which continues to provide support for the original version of the game.

Let me know if you want to change that up or wait til next year :slight_smile:

I vote to change it to “normal”!

Double Barrel is fine - good even -

just did not say in the event posting

Zac, we will have to plan some games next time I am in your area working.

1 Like

Should be a small field if folks want to vote on site to switch things up. Looks like I might actually be able to join this year too :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Annual Meet & Greet and Hogkillin Time!

2 Likes

3 Likes

28 shooters at GenCon?! Pretty awesome! :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

According to my math thats 7 Fearmongers, 5 Outlaws, 5 Law Dogs, 6 Entrepreneurs, 3 First peoples and 2 Anarchist.
HOMES USED
Fearmongers:
Railroad: 2
Sanatorium: 2
4th Ring: 1
Full Moon: 2

Law Dogs
Arsenal: 1
Justice: 2
Law Dog (Core): 2

Outlaws:
Den: 1
Sloane Gang: 1
Protection: 2
Desolation: 1

Entrepreneurs:
Smith: 3
Gadgetorium: 1
Regulators: 1
Stables: 1

First Peoples:
Office: 1
Veil: 1
Spiritual: 1

Anarchist:
Gracious: 1
House of Many Faiths: 1

4 Likes

Per votes, Allie Hensman, Tonton Macoute, and Christine Perfect join Jonah’s Alliance

1 Like

Chase swept through his bracket and is in the finals with 108 Gracious Gifts, going through Holder’s Sloaneside and AJ’s Stables Holster Wanted Tech

1 Like

Charles and Max play off in the morning then go against Urbanek then Chase

1 Like

1 Like

108 Gracious Gifts wins!

5 Likes