Edinburgh Marshall: Chose we go to Deadwood
GenCon Bandit King: Chose to make a new character, Kamacausey, Lieutenant to Jonah, who joins the posse of Christine Perfect, Allie Hensmen, and Tonton Macoute as his 4 horsemen.
Origins Questions and Answers
Apologies, as we left this unknown in preparation for the reveal of the Jonah Essex XP art, reflecting answers below, and had not yet made it public. As we move towards fiction that brings us in to Deadwood, fret not, we will continue to follow the Tombstone Story to it’s conclusion.
In short, where Gomorra was the only focus in the AEG era, as we continue to build the Doomtown setting, we can continue to touch on multiple characters, places, and plots.
The players at Origins wrote the following questions and subsequent answers:
1. Who has Jonah crossed (cheated, etc) on the way from Gomorra to his new destination?
2. Why does Jonah refuse to ride the railroad?
3. Why is Jonah riding a Pale Horse?
4. Why is Jonah covering up his mysterious sickness?
5. How is Jonah dealing with the influence of the Lady Luck Society?
6. What is Jonah using now that he got rid of his Tumblebleeds?
Answers provided to the above questions (not linked per question, this was answered overall)
1. Jonah has an Abomination horse that cannot ride the railway.
2. Jonah is on borrowed time, slowly cursed from making a deal to saved a loved one (story later to be revealed). The loved one will have some association with the Royal Court (which Larry ‘Sevens’ Swift is a part of) or the Lady Luck Society
3. Jonah tried to cheat/cross Stone in his own Domain of Death
4. Jonah used the Pale Horse as a weapon, and is involved with curses…
5. Jonah has an original edition of Hoyle’s, a special giant one, carrying with him. The book, horse, and curses has to do with his illness…
Find out more in the next era of Doomtown as we explore Deadwood!