Late Pledges for There Comes A Reckoning! Updated 12/06

Welcome! We love adding new folks to the game table. :slight_smile: Not all the rewards are available for you at this point, sorry, but you can order the Doomtown Trunk with There Comes a Reckoning expansion and the Doomtown Reloaded Base Set. If you’re only interested in the Millennium Blades Promo Pack, that’s available too. Here’s how:

1. Go to www.pledgemanager.com and create an account.
  2. Search for the “Doomtown Reloaded: There Comes a Reckoning” project.
  3. Select a pledge level.
  4. Select Add-On items.
  5. Pay the total with a credit card.
  6. Make sure you see the “Order Complete” page.

That’s it!

1 Like

*crawls out from under rock, blinks in the sunlight *

Argh it’s been some time since I’ve be around these forums - a busy term for me. I just filled out the Pledge Manager yesterday. I backed at the Mother Lode level, and the checkout doesn’t show that Ghost Town & Blood Moon Rising are included in Mother Lode. I didn’t add them, because they’re supposed to be included.

I emailed Pinnacle, but I thought I might leave a note here, just in case others had this happen. The Mother Lode does actually include those two expansions, right? I’m just going to assume this was a minor error, and I’ll still get them?

1 Like

Correct! I’ve noticed a similar error in which it did not show Faith & Fear or Immovable Object, Unstoppable Force. We have made Pinnacle aware and believe this to be one of the bugs they are working on.

The following stretch-goal PDFs aren’t listed anywhere in the Pledge Manager/Kickstarter Update:

• The Plague Carnival - DTRs Best Fiction PDF
  • The Showstoper Adventure for Deadlands RPG PDF
  • A Fight They’ll Never Forget Adventure for Deadlands RPG PDF

I’m assuming they’ll get added to the other PDFs in my PEGinc account (rulebook and sourcebook still missing) - I’ll post here when they do.

Looks like the new DTR Rulebook and the Deadlands Conversion book are complete, and are ready for download from PEGinc -

1 Like

Sorry for the misleading information posted in an earlier Update. You can’t find our project on their site, so here’s the process instead:
Go directly to Participate :: Doomtown Reloaded There Comes a Reckoning by Pinnacle Entertainment Group
and begin your order,
OR
email site.admin@peginc.com and request to be added to the pledgemanager. We’ll add you as a $0 Participant backer and you’ll receive an email from their website inviting you to the survey.
–Jodi for PEG

1 Like

Pledge manager completion due Feb 28, 2018

Bumpity, bump bump, pledge managers are due tomorrow!

2 Likes