Make it do the thing!

I wanted to start a topic for asking the proper procedure for performing complex actions. And many card actions are intuitive enough, but some require a multitude of cards acting in conjunction.

The I would like some help with gadgetorium, and also deed improvement gadgets. If I want to invent a gadget, but also use william specks to reduce the cost, how do I do that. Same question but with using gadgetorium. Also, deed improvement gadgets are confusing the heck out of me. How do I properly invent those.

Target the gadget in your hand. Target the dude who is going to get it. Ctrl + Z william specks

Gadgetorium is manual. Just Ctrl+Z it before the pull and afterwards unboot your dude and get 1 GR

Target the deed and double click the improvement from your hand. You don’t need to target a mad scientist. It will figure out who is eligible and ask you for confirmation if there’s multiple.

New question. I have Lillian Morgan gets into a shootout. She gains 3 non bounty GR to spend on shootout abilities. I’m having problems using them properly. Do you use her ability, than manually reset the GR counter? For flamethrowers, do you use the flamethrower, than strip the GR off her, or do you some how activate her.

Ctrl+Z Lillian to take 1 GR to your stash. Do this as many times as required… Then use the ability which costs GR normally