Meet the New Boss: dtdb.co maintenance

Hello fellow Doomtown fans,

if you visit dtdb.co and refresh your cache (control + F5) you’ll see a message noting that any (slight? ;)) modifications you make between today (25th July) and Thursday (27th July) may be lost due to maintenance.

The site is going to be headed up by a new team with a mix of community membership and Pinebox representation. Having more people on the team and a mix of Pinebox and fan members will help safeguard this important community asset for the long term. Thanks to @Blargg for leading this project.

I’d like to take this opportunity to also thank “platypus” for maintaining dtdb.co and enabling a smooth handover. A few of us have already left small donations using the buttons on the dtdb website to say thank you, delighted if anyone else has a few ghost rock to spare.

14 Likes

DTDB is back up.

Be sure to donate to Platypus to help him recoup his years of maintenance costs!

6 Likes

Very glad I was the catalyst that made those donate buttons appear (he really didn’t want them there at first). This is your last chance to use them to thank Platypus, so if you’ve been considering it, now is the time!

5 Likes

Thanks to @Blargg’s hard work, you can now classify decks as having performed well in the “2017 Marshal” and “2017 Epitaph” events.

• This works as normal when publishing a deck - simply select a tournament from the list.
  • Old published decks can be updated by going to your published deck’s page and clicking the blue pen beside its name. Then simply update the tournament type to the correct value.
  • You might need to clear your cache (control + F5) for the updated classification to come through.

As everyone knows, nothing has really been confirmed as having happened until it has been correctly inscribed in the annals of dtdb. :wink:

Edit: this will also help Playtest in reviewing decks.

2 Likes

I have a non urgent request - could we possibly get an OCTGN League classification as well? This league won’t matter since its an Epitaph event, but for all others it would be very nice!

Thanks in advance, and thanks for the work put into this already!

1 Like

Yep. Have fun!

3 Likes

Hooray, thank you!

2 Likes