More CCG games from AEG?

Just want to know if there is more people like me, tired about the themes of sword and sorcery and that style and wanna see more original CCG / LCG games…
I want to see a 7th Seas Reloaded! i love the theme, i dont know the classic game, but looks very original and nice! Just thinking in make a kind of big call to AEG to have this in mind, they must know if there is demand (also, the pirate theme is veeeery trending right now)… I love to see another CCG game from AEG, with the same good quality as DTR!

Or maybe something with Deadlands: Noir? that also looks great!

2 Likes

I’d love to see 7th Sea and Spycraft live again. And hell while we’re daydreaming can I also ask for Dune and LBS as well (Yes I know R9E exists, but it never caught on and it wasn’t really designed as an ECG)

2 Likes

Absolutely!!!
Would buy it at once!

I know nothing about Spycraft but a lot of people seem to have liked it and i guess that sounds really cool too? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

7th Sea is definitely popular amongst team members - AEG would NOT need a ‘press gang’ or ‘gold only buys obedience’ to enlist a whole bunch of us to support a relaunch.

I would definitely be all over an LBS relaunch.

Warlord is another AEG game that would be a nice reboot.

JUST MY .02 Ghost Rock - NOT an official position.

3 Likes

Oh Spycraft was super fun to play. Gameplay-wise pretty close to the old Shadowrun game, if anyone can remember that, but with british spies and russian spies and ninjas and hackers and the mafia and and and. Also, you could attach an aircraft carrier to your characters.

3 Likes

I used to say these things about Doomtown :blush:

I am a Happy Camper!

2 Likes

Ok so… please AEG, say something soon, at least one “yes, we are working on a game…” or something!!! we want to knooow. :stuck_out_tongue: Also i read the 7th Sea rules and looks veeery nice! can imagine a remake of this, has to be gorgeous! theres a lot of factions, and a very interesting history!

I never got to play Dune and obtaining it now is like winning the lottery.

7th Sea and Warlord are high on my list. The Gazette will definitely branch out if another ECG is announced and the names on Doomtown line up with the Names on it. There were rumblings at GAMA about another ECG in development, and that they were eyeing 7th Sea and Warlord as possible IPs for projects (not necessarily ECGS). But it’s been quiet ever since.

1 Like

ProTip: You can play Dune CCG online :wink:

3 Likes

Really?? Dune??? Wheeere?? :wink:

OCTGN. Where else? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I’m a huge 7th sea fan. If there is any way for AEG to know, please, 7th sea is so dear to my heart. It was part of my youth, and I never got over it. (if anyone wants to set up a game with me on octgn, I would love to play again)

2 Likes

Same: big 7thSea’s fan here: I had the complete collection of it .
Now it’s sleeping somewhere in my stockages.

2 Likes

Would be thrilled and ready with my wallet if they brought back a number of their old properties. Warlord in particular I think would do really well in the ECG fornat

Seems like some people here would be interested a 7th Sea product line:
http://www.alderac.com/blog/2015/11/03/a-return-to-7th-sea/

2 Likes

Well that’s rather exciting.

It sounds like, at the very least, that John Wick may be doing more RPG books for the franchise. We shall see! I’d definitely be in for a return to the setting in ECG form :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve been collecting savage worlds resources for a 7th sea game. I think it would be the best system for for 7th sea and I would love to sea it published in savage worlds system.

1 Like

Should be fairly easy to do a port from the 50 Fathoms campaign.

Yo, AEG, just payed about 100€ for some 7th sea starters + booster and a “Doomtown Range Wars”-collection (i know this one was originally FFG)

Had to.
Would like to pay you directly though!

Pretty excited to try out both :slight_smile:

Hoping John Wick was aiming for a LCG version of the amazing 7thSea game !
I had the complete CCG game. It could be even improved for the better now