More Jokers please

Firstly apologies if this has been discussed before. I’m sure many of us have numerous decks made up for play, at least one per faction, but in my case more, and it is a pain having to shift Jokers in and out of the decks as there aren’t enough to go round. Is there any chance that we could have a whole bunch of jokers (generic or reprints of existing) included in a future expansion set (Out For Blood hopefully) or even a Joker pack perhaps with some of the frequently used ‘utility’ cards (e.g. Jake Smiley, Steven Wiles, Point Blank, ‘Sun in Your Eyes’…etc).

3 Likes

Hi Aetius! There is going to be an announcement regarding this very thing, including starter decks, as we aim to make them available starting in May :slight_smile:

4 Likes

if you use card sleeves that you can’t see through than regular jokers from a deck of cards work but i don’t know if that’s allowed on tournaments because I’ve never gone to one.

1 Like

You’ll need official jokers for official tournaments but veteran players often have a lot of jokers as they’ve been frequently given out as promos, so on top of Pinebox’s helpful announcement above that they’ll be announcing joker availability soon (available from March) asking veteran players for spares at official events works well. :thumbsup:

Excellent news!

1 Like

What beck of the woods are you in? Might see if we can connect you with some grizzled misanthropes.

1 Like

While it isn’t tournament legal, I turn cards around in their sleeve to make them into jokers. There are a lot of duplicates (mostly from erratas) that I use, and its nice to see the black backing once in a while. Also 2t2d has 4 copies of each home, so I turned those around and now have some sweet 1st people/anarchist jokers for those decks.

But more joker art is always welcome.

2 Likes

Banstead (South London) - UK

1 Like

I can check through my tin of spare promos later, I may have some jokers I can send to you.

1 Like