New Booted Dudes Podcast

There’s a newish Booted Dudes podcast, it was released this week but recorded at the end of April. Therefore it doesn’t review the latest Epitaph cards but they still have a good discussion about Zeb Whateley-Dupont and Hellstrome Plant #9. As ever both are lively, engaging speakers and cover both mechanics and flavour well rather than neglecting either side of things.

Pleased to see these guys are fellow fans of the Arkham Horror LCG, I imagine there’s a decent overlap between the fanbases.

The back catalogue of their episodes is also good if you’ve never heard them - it is a good way for new players to see how various decks evolved and for old players to relive previous environments.

http://analoggaming.libsyn.com/ep-18-what-we-did-on-tabletop-day - also available on iTunes (and presumably other sources).

5 Likes

Listening to these guys helped me immeasurably when I first got into the game in the heady days of last month, I really hope they crank up the production! There’s a dozen Netrunner podcasts and shockingly few Doomtown ones!

4 Likes

Just subscribed. Looking forward to it.

2 Likes

The old ones are worth a listen too, as are the old Gomorra Gazette podcasts. Nice way to track the evolution of the game. :slight_smile:

1 Like