New Errata Cards Release Planned?

Hello, the development team.

I’m just wondering that if all the hard work on the rules/compendium/errata is settled on a reasonable state, will there be a release of physical copy of errata cards? (as it had been done in the past that some saddlebag expansions include errata cards.)

Seeing that “Too Tough to Die” expansion is scheduled to release and some official errata cards are announced, I hope that “Too Tough to Die” expansion also include some errata cards that are never been printed.

Thanks.

Hi townsfolk! Outside of the errata in the saddlebags and TCaR, the only ones not printed are Hot Lead Flyin, Rico Rodegain, and Nicodemus Whateley. Rico can be obtained as a promo by attending a Pine Box event (it was released at 2017 GenCon/Euros) and Nicodemus will be in the upcoming organized play kit for the Fall, but we are working on options for making these cards available in its own pack for purchase.

1 Like

That’s a great news! Though cross-referencing the compendium v0.8.0 (6 July 2018), I count 6 errata so far that have never been printed (except for Promos):

• 108 Worldly Desires - (Dirty Deeds #1)
  • Hot Lead Flyin’ - (Core Set #121)
  • Morgan Cattle Co. - (Core Set #3)
  • Nicodemus Whateley - (Faith and Fear #19)
  • Rico Rodegain - (Dirty Deeds #13)
  • Smiling Tom - (Election Day Slaughter #2)

108 Worldly Desires being banned and Rico/Nicodemus being only available at the event, there are 3 cards left; and I’m sure there will be more as the compendium having been developed over the next months.

For those who are not able to attend the organized plays, please make them available, at least, in the PEG online shop.

1 Like

Good catch! I forgot to mention Morgan and Smiling Tom. The 108 Worldy Desires replacement for the ban is in the upcoming Too Tough To Die expansion, available for pre-order now. The errata pack for order is being worked on, we are actually waiting on samples now from a new printing source :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like