OCTGN League(s) - Need input

Howdy folks! We are giving a new OCTGN league format a try: revolver. This will be a more casual league that will go for 3 months, and require you to play all 6 factions before playing any particular one again. Details will be released shortly, and I definitely welcome any feedback/suggestions.

Question to my fellow OCTGN players: Are you interested in having a more typical, competitive 3-4 week league as well, which would run along side the revolver league?

• I’m ok with only having the revolver league, and will wait until afterwards for the next competitive, typical league
  • I am not particularly interested in the revolver format - I prefer the typical competitive league
  • I prefer both leagues be started, so I can play in both a casual and a more competitive league
0 voters
2 Likes

There is no option for OCTGN is confusing and I can’t figure it out because that is my vote lol .

2 Likes

If you can get it working then one of the regulars will be happy to help you learn. The Discord group is a good place to look for games.

1 Like

A number of people have been coached through things by the discord group, but in terms of set-up and play. They’ve got links to various cheat sheets on keyboard commands and can help with installing it too.

2 Likes

I’ve yet to see anyone who had a little help, and couldn’t figure it out after 1-2 games. 1-2 games is all you need to be entirely sufficient - there is a right click menu to literally find anything you need!

It’s worth the brief, initial pain to be able to play Doomtown with literally anyone in the world!

5 Likes

Thanks for the input guys, results are unanimous!

Hi! I’m Alan. I want to play more DTR and I think OCTGN is my best bet. I’d be interested in doing the league but would need some coaching beforehand if anyone is available.

6 Likes

I spotted you’re on discord now, everyone there is friendly/patient. Great for setting up matches and learning octgn. :slight_smile:

2 Likes